PDA

View Full Version : dolls parts!!

Mookins
12-04-2010, 06:53 PM
just been reading about multicultural dolls...do the dolls we buy have to have their privates?
i mean do the boys dolls have to have lil winkies?

dont think ive ever seen dolls like this?
x x

karen m
12-04-2010, 07:01 PM
mine are like all dolls everything that's mean't to be there

balloon
12-04-2010, 07:03 PM
I dont think we have to have gender specific dolls. I used to have a little brown doll with a 'winkie' though, I bought it in a huge shop that sold a little of everything for less than a fiver.

One of my mindees fell in love with it so when she left I let him go with her so no longer have it. Now we have a mixture of rag dolls, baby dolls, teenage dolls etc but not a winkie in sight, lol!

Mookins
12-04-2010, 07:08 PM
pher..had visions of taking the clothes off the dolls in shops to check for certain parts!

probably get into a lot of trouble for that...:laughing:

miffy
12-04-2010, 07:19 PM
pher..had visions of taking the clothes off the dolls in shops to check for certain parts!

probably get into a lot of trouble for that...:laughing:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My boy doll does have all he should in that department but he's not very popular :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

manjay
12-04-2010, 07:21 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My boy doll does have all he should in that department but he's not very popular :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

My two 3 year olds are way too interested in Peter the dolls private parts:rolleyes:

funfunfun
12-04-2010, 07:22 PM
Posts made me laugh !!!! :)

miffy
12-04-2010, 07:23 PM
My two 3 year olds are way too interested in Peter the dolls private parts:rolleyes:

Maybe I've spoken too soon! :panic: :laughing:

Miffy xx