PDA

View Full Version : ARGHH Triple buggy/pods/boards

singlewiththree
12-04-2010, 10:18 AM
I'm trying to work out my buggy situation for Sept as possibly having a 10mth, 15mth and 18mth for possibly 3 full days a week.

I have already

Phil & Teds E3
Jane Powertwin
Single Maclaren
buggy board

What I need is a way of transporting 3 children who may need to nap.

My P&T the back seat doesn't recline but I believe that when they reach 1 their head hits the bar anyway.

My Jane powertwin sometimes I struggle to get up the high corner kerbs so not sure how a buggypod would fair. The buggyboard fits but only when back seat is up and 18mth old too young anyway to ride it.

My school has a narrow gateway that a standard double can get through but wouldn't get a triple through it.

It's 20 minutes walk each way to school with 4 other's walking so too much to let 18mth old walk it plus she hasn't been walking long.

I may need to put it all in the boot of a Kia Sedona or a Galaxy.

Still with me? Any suggestions?

RainbowMum
12-04-2010, 11:00 AM
Rule out the buggy pod - certainly no good for a child needing a nap and not very good in general. Other than that not a lot of help sorry - how small is the youngest if the 3 - could you consider a sling?

RainbowMum
12-04-2010, 11:02 AM
just re read yr post = 10 months old - I bought an on the side sling for a simaler problem - but didn't really get on with it as I never was any good with baby carriers :blush:

mamasheshe
12-04-2010, 02:54 PM
sell the Jane and get a abc Everest you can pick them up secondhand :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Shirlwith3
12-04-2010, 05:21 PM
I have a ABC Everest triple too it si a double with a removable seat on top, the good thing is it will go through noram door ways, I have managed to get it trhough my front door. they are about 74cm wide. I got mine from ebay for £575 & that was including delivery. worth a look.

jemima
12-04-2010, 05:26 PM
I'm trying to work out my buggy situation for Sept as possibly having a 10mth, 15mth and 18mth for possibly 3 full days a week.
I have already

Phil & Teds E3
Jane Powertwin
Single Maclaren
buggy board

What I need is a way of transporting 3 children who may need to nap.

My P&T the back seat doesn't recline but I believe that when they reach 1 their head hits the bar anyway.

My Jane powertwin sometimes I struggle to get up the high corner kerbs so not sure how a buggypod would fair. The buggyboard fits but only when back seat is up and 18mth old too young anyway to ride it.

My school has a narrow gateway that a standard double can get through but wouldn't get a triple through it.

It's 20 minutes walk each way to school with 4 other's walking so too much to let 18mth old walk it plus she hasn't been walking long.

I may need to put it all in the boot of a Kia Sedona or a Galaxy.

Still with me? Any suggestions?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

balloon
12-04-2010, 06:23 PM
I have an ABC Everest too, can't recommend highly enough, fab pushchair!

francinejayne
12-04-2010, 07:09 PM
I have an ABC Everest too, can't recommend highly enough, fab pushchair!

Me too, it's fab - but check out the boot situation first as it may not fit in your car!