PDA

View Full Version : MOANday

NaggyNat
12-04-2010, 06:35 AM
Grrrrrrr, can't work today cos a mum sent a sick little boy in to me last week....I obviously didnt know cos nothing was mentioned to me! I now have NoroVirus....felt awful Saturday, yesterday and today! Luckily I only have a 7 month old baby whose mum doesnt work so it is OK but a days money lost and I feel like poo!!!!!! Rant over!!!

Have a lovely day everyone xx

Mollymop
12-04-2010, 06:55 AM
Bless ya. Hope you are feeling better soon.:(

marian
12-04-2010, 07:00 AM
Oh no ! poor you:(
Hope you are feeling better soon - can you contact this other inconsiderate parent and say that because she was so underhand and sent her sick child to you that you will be seeking re-imbursment of lost fees from her!!!!

Marian x

miffy
12-04-2010, 07:04 AM
Hope you feel better soon

Miffy xx

NaggyNat
13-04-2010, 06:48 AM
Thanks everyone! Lost a day yesterday. Spoke to the mum of child who had the bug (I think) and she said 'oh yes, I felt like that a few days ago'......gggrrrrr!!!!! I seem to have passed it on to my husband, he works with meat and has passed it on to his colleague (only came on this morning so he went to work!) - obviously passed it yesterday! and a PREGNANT neighbour!!!!

Supposed to be having a settling in session today with a mindee who starts next week, warned mum yesterday and she said she thinks they have all had it but she will see how I am this morning. She is coming at 9.30. Tuesday is my day off so its an otherwise easy day!

Its nasty and I hope no one else gets it....my stomach is bloated out and I look like I am 7 months pregnant and its just cramping! Hope its gone by tomorrow cos I cant afford to lose any more days :(

Letter written to go to all parents re not sending child to the setting as per policy if sick!!!! AARRGGHH!!!!

Have a lovely day everyone, sorry for moaning but very frustrating! xx

WibbleWobble
13-04-2010, 06:57 AM
oh what a :censored: parent!

how inconsiderate....:angry:

i had norovirus 3 weeks ago and was in bed halucinating for a week! i was seeing all sorts, even my cousin who died a few weeks ago....he sat on my bed and had a lovely chat with me:eek:

dont want to go there again..

get well soon

mandy x

NaggyNat
13-04-2010, 07:01 AM
oh what a :censored: parent!

how inconsiderate....:angry:

i had norovirus 3 weeks ago and was in bed halucinating for a week! i was seeing all sorts, even my cousin who died a few weeks ago....he sat on my bed and had a lovely chat with me:eek:

dont want to go there again..

get well soon

mandy x

Oh blimey!!!!! Its not nice, that sounds awful - glad ur ok now!!!!

Mines mainly cramping though, won't go into details lol! SOOOOO ANGRY!!!

I dont know what to do today....I dont want them on my house cos Im not convinced its not contagious....especially as hubby has it now. Hopefully she will knock to check....ggrrrrrrr (its a neighbour) xx

cuddlybunny38
13-04-2010, 07:35 AM
I had it twice before xmas nov and dec, same thing caught it from little ones, then passed it on to all my family. thing is when you say to parents its never them its came from, they always say it was picked up from us, also trying to say no care for 48 hrs they dont always listen. had one a few weeks ago, child came seemed a bit off, after an hour told me he had been sick that morning, so at school explained to teacher, when say mum asked and yes he had been sick, but she said he had ate to much breakfast. but also same child does sometimes put it on, at school pretended he had been sick to be sent home but school didnt told me at pick up, I knew he was not being truthful and evetually he admited he wanted to go home to see mum, he is 7. told him he needs to be truthful as if when he is really ill people wont believe him.

Blue Boy
13-04-2010, 08:39 AM
Hope you are feeling better:thumbsup:

NaggyNat
13-04-2010, 09:12 AM
Supposed to be doing the settling in session, mum just came and knocked and saw my belly and couldnt believe it....I look 7-8 months pregnant! IM NOT!!!!!!! She said she would rather not send her daughter which I would have suggested anyway. Its a joke!!!! Doctors here I come!

Thanks everyone! xx

miffy
13-04-2010, 09:14 AM
Poor you - it sounds really nasty.

Hope the doc can give you something to help the cramps

Miffy xx