PDA

View Full Version : advertising!

selena 31
11-04-2010, 06:32 PM
please could you tell me wether it is ok to start advertising for buisness. I have had my ofsted inspection and just waiting now for crb and things to complete but just woundered if it would be ok to start drumming up buisness even though not fully registred i am hoping to be fully registred by july school hols so thought i best start advrtising i obvoiusly wont be working if not registered by then but should think it will be, ofsted said 12 weeks well it was begining of march so thought by july should be all system go and would like to have children ready so i can start earning but if dont advertise they not gonna knock on the door the day i register if they dont know i exisist!
would b grateful of advise thanks love this forum!

mamasheshe
11-04-2010, 06:57 PM
you can advertise as "a soon to be registered childminder" just not as a registered childminder yet ,good luck

Mookins
11-04-2010, 07:16 PM
I was thinking this too...but im way to early not even started my course yet:laughing:

the above advice is good one

x x x

selena 31
16-04-2010, 07:13 PM
just woundered if anybody advertisers on facebook having a group or facebook page for their childminding buisness?:o