PDA

View Full Version : koochi twin roadrunner

Alibali
11-04-2010, 06:32 PM
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0988074/Trail/searchtext%3EDOUBLE+PRAM.htm

Anyone got one of these? I don't have a double at the moment and didn't think I'd need one till August, but I'm covering for holidays this week so have 2 1year olds so am going to buy one tomorrow. I need one that fits in the boot of the scenic and this one fits (according to measurements) I've reserved this but wondered if anyone had one and what you think of it.

cas2805
11-04-2010, 06:59 PM
I haven't got this make, but mine looks very simular. Got it from Netmums for £20! Gets through my front door and most shops, good shopping space and most importantly fits in the boot of my little Clio!:)

Twinklestars
12-04-2010, 07:52 AM
Hi, I got this from Argos a while ago and i think its fab, it will even fit in the boot of my punto. My baby is 15 weeks and I mind an 8 month old and they both love going out in it. Only downside is the hoods have to be taken down to collapse it.

Chell
12-04-2010, 07:38 PM
I think Kerrie Louise has one of these, hers was new from eBay.

rachelle
12-04-2010, 07:40 PM
I've got one - I quite like it, baskets are small but it is an umbrella fold. Saved me today too when the pump up tyre double had a flat tyre <grump>

Easy to fold, easy to push - I fold with the hoods almost on - just unclip the right hand side a bit!

Alibali
12-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Thanks all, collected it today and it turns out the measurements on the website are wrong, it doesn't fit in my car:(

Soooo..................... I've bought a Phil & Teds:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: