PDA

View Full Version : Need help to do a register

SparklingGems
10-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Can anyone please be so kind to help me. The Early years team have lost my form to get my NCMA pack so I wont have it in time for starting on monday.

I need to make a temporary register can anyone advise me ehat I need to put on it? Has anyone got an example of one they use?

Thank you

rachelle
10-04-2010, 09:14 PM
mine is a table drawn in word.

company logo at top and then name of child, Date of birth, week beginning
and a table mon-sat. Arrival time, departure time, hours out of my care (if at nursery etc) and total hours for day. I intital each one at the end of the week :)

hth x

ORKSIE
10-04-2010, 09:21 PM
I do pretty much the same as Rachelle:thumbsup:

SparklingGems
10-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Thank you so much thats brilliant

Can I just ask do you get the parents to sign?

Why do you initial them? Sorry if i sound dense :blush:

ORKSIE
10-04-2010, 09:48 PM
Thank you so much thats brilliant

Can I just ask do you get the parents to sign?

Why do you initial them? Sorry if i sound dense :blush:

I get parents to sign so that they have agreed that their child was with you on those days and times.....Safeguarding for you and the children:thumbsup:

and if they later make a comment over fees:thumbsup:

SparklingGems
10-04-2010, 09:55 PM
I get parents to sign so that they have agreed that their child was with you on those days and times.....Safeguarding for you and the children:thumbsup:

and if they later make a comment over fees:thumbsup:

Thank you I had a feeling it would be a good idea to get a signature from the parents confirmimg the hours. Thank you for clarifying that for me :D

ORKSIE
10-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Thank you I had a feeling it would be a good idea to get a signature from the parents confirmimg the hours. Thank you for clarifying that for me :D

No probs :thumbsup: xx