PDA

View Full Version : NCMA moan!

birch24
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
I am a bit annoyed as every time I ring the NCMA I feel as tho I am being told off!! I get abrupt and rude answers this has happened on a few occasions recently. Has anyone else experienced this?
I only rang today to ask a question regarding some paperwork they sent me and they even said they didnt send it iwas wrong!!
It WAS from them.

Koula

Twinklestars
09-04-2010, 03:16 PM
it took them 4 attempts to get my name/address right on my membership certificate and insurance documents, each time I rang they changed something else!! otherwise they have been fine though

Blue Boy
09-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Must admit we have had mjor problems only delays in merchandise bein delivered.

The Juggler
09-04-2010, 05:05 PM
the only way they'll realise is if you complain. I fully support the NCMA and what it does for us as a profession but the 'on the ground' staff are not providing what I'd call a quality service for money at the moment. The legal advisors/the money chasing procedure and now it seems even general enquiries.

They are going to lose all their members if they are not careful. If I were you I'd let them know you are unhappy with their service or they won't change.:panic:

babs
09-04-2010, 05:33 PM
only problem i have is i cant log on to the website it says im not a member so i rang them they said i was and to try again in a few hours that was 3 months ago, sick of ringing now... hope im not missing out..

christine e
09-04-2010, 08:11 PM
only problem i have is i cant log on to the website it says im not a member so i rang them they said i was and to try again in a few hours that was 3 months ago, sick of ringing now... hope im not missing out..

Are you logging on putting three 000s in front of your number? I was given a 5 digit membership number but had to prefix with the three 000's to log on.

Cx

babs
09-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Are you logging on putting three 000s in front of your number? I was given a 5 digit membership number but had to prefix with the three 000's to log on.

Cx

ill try that thanks ..

birch24
09-04-2010, 08:48 PM
The first time i rang them was to tell them about a public liability certificate that they had sent me, that i hadnt paid for! they refused to believe i had received it. they said it was my membership certificate. It wasnt it had my public liability details and expiry and policy number which wasnt the same as my membership number.
The woman i spoke to was very annoyed with me for pointing it out and was bordering on being rude.

Desi-101
09-04-2010, 08:53 PM
I've only phoned them once for advice which was slightly over the top but I suppose its to protect themselves but I am still awaiting the promised promotion and advertising to the general public of what a "childminder" is and does. Apart from who minds and what is distributed to nurseries and childminders/nannies I still am waiting for some sort of out there advertising to the general public/parents etc....