PDA

View Full Version : Triple buggy advice

jemima
09-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Anyone got one of these?

http://www.1stbabyshop.co.uk/catalogue/tandems-twins/2213.php

LittleAcorns
09-04-2010, 12:17 PM
I know someone who has one, I borrowed it for a while, Ive hired a triple buggy at the mo, very similar to one of those, what do you need to know? :p

Shirlwith3
09-04-2010, 12:18 PM
I did look at them but it would not fit through one of the gates at my daughter's school. I have now managed to buy a ABC EVEREST TWIN/TRIPLET PUSHCHAIR it is 2nd hand of ebay, so far have to use it. so far am really impressed as once the wheels all come of I can get it in the boot of my Espace.

jemima
09-04-2010, 02:28 PM
I know someone who has one, I borrowed it for a while, Ive hired a triple buggy at the mo, very similar to one of those, what do you need to know? :p

Are the seats tiny? and is it rally heavy to push - I know it will be heavy with 3 in but is it a nightmare?

watgem
09-04-2010, 02:49 PM
I had a peg perego(Mamas and Papas) triple tandem, it was lovely and comfy and roomy for the children, and you could have them facing you or away, it fitted through normal doorways, but it was quite bulky to store, the shopping basket was rubbish and there were no raincovers, I had to have it shipped from Italy. It wasn't too heavy but it was a bit difficult pushing round tight corners, however it was great for narrow pavements, so I would recommend it, very expensive new though:)

Mookins
09-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Anyone got one of these?

http://www.1stbabyshop.co.uk/catalogue/tandems-twins/2213.php

what fantastic price!

x x x

jemima
09-04-2010, 04:46 PM
what fantastic price!

x x x

I know - can't afford an expensive one so was just wondering if anyone has experience of this one x

jemima
09-04-2010, 04:48 PM

Where do you hire from? Didn't know you could do that! x

francinejayne
09-04-2010, 08:14 PM
I have a double buggy of a similar style. I push a 23 month old and a 3 year old in it, and it is soooooo heavy! the little wheels really make it hard work.

i needed a triple and I looked at this because of the price, but I considered it to be totally unsuitable to me, I can't fit it through my front door, I wouldn't be able to fit through the door at playgroup, or through the school gates etc. I hve now bought the ABC Everest off Ebay, double with the top toddler seat, and it is FAB!!! I completely love it! With 3 children in it, it is easier to push than my double buggy!!! :clapping:

LittleAcorns
09-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Where do you hire from? Didn't know you could do that! x

Do you have a childminders resources centre, I pay £14.50 a year and can hire large equipment, safety gates etc, garden toys .....

worth looking into mine saves me a fortune:thumbsup:

miss mopple
09-04-2010, 08:52 PM
I had one of those and it was great, but it was heavy. I sold mine as I decided I never wanted to be that busy with tiddlies again :laughing: Also I have always suffered from a bad back and I dont think pushing it was helping so as soon as one got big enough to walk I stuck them on reins and went back to my double

rachelle
09-04-2010, 09:08 PM
I find the o'baby single hard to push. I looked at the triple but the single has put me off. I went for a T3 jogger in the end. Cost a fortune but converts to a double so sorts most ;) of my buggy needs!

margaret
10-04-2010, 08:39 AM
Is the t3 jogger nice to push with 3 children in

julie ramskill
10-04-2010, 08:48 AM
ive got one n find it fab once my mindees are 2 i dont put em in it,it gets thro most doorways and gates to the school fits in my zafira boot witch is ace and not to heavy to push cost me 180 with rain cover new of ebay go for itxxx:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

rachelle
10-04-2010, 10:30 AM
yep - I can imagine it'd be a bit heavy up hills but I don't have any to climb here! It's easy on the flat - helped by the huge wheels I think!

twiggy
10-04-2010, 06:29 PM
I've got the ABC Mountain Buggy. It's excellent it's a double with a toddler seat on top. If I had anything wider I wouldn't fit on the pavements.

brightstar
10-04-2010, 07:01 PM
I have this buggy, it used it with a 3 month old, a 12 month old and a three yr old. I am thinking of selling it because I really want a Phil & Teds, and don't use the triple anymore. PM me if you are interested.

jemima
11-04-2010, 05:05 PM
I have this buggy, it used it with a 3 month old, a 12 month old and a three yr old. I am thinking of selling it because I really want a Phil & Teds, and don't use the triple anymore. PM me if you are interested.

Have PM'ed you x thanks x

singlewiththree
11-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Anyone near Reading there is a Peg Perego triple on ebay! I just wish I was closer.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Peg-Perego-Tripplette-Triple-Pushchair_W0QQitemZ280489233216QQcmdZViewItemQQptZ UK_Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL?hash=item414e760b 40#ht_500wt_1182