PDA

View Full Version : What to do today???

LisaMcNally09
09-04-2010, 06:38 AM
Im at a loss what to do today????

I have mindee 3 and dd 4. My ds is at a rugby camp all day. I was going to go to soft play but we went there on Wednesday and I dont want everyone getting bored with it.

At the moment its looking really overcast here and the park is a good 15minute walk. That is an option though.

I have some spring crafts we can start this afternoon but this morning im stuck!!!!

What annoys me is all the toddler groups in my area dont run in the holidays?:(

DD and mindee havent being getting on this week so wanted to get them out somewhere......if only to stop the arguing:D

mmmmmmmm what to do what to do

little_gems
09-04-2010, 06:47 AM
i only have one mindiee and my 2 today so think we're off to cannon hall farm or pondarosa!!! if it not raining!!!

Tink
09-04-2010, 06:53 AM
i only have one mindiee and my 2 today so think we're off to cannon hall farm or pondarosa!!! if it not raining!!!

I went to Cannon Hall farm the other weekend, I love it great for the children and the big kids of cause:D

The Juggler
09-04-2010, 06:59 AM
the park everytime for me- the 15 minute walk will do them good and if there's other children in the park it'll distract them from each other for a while.x

Tink
09-04-2010, 07:01 AM
Were doing Spring crafts this morning and park this afternoon.

celdemorg
09-04-2010, 07:17 AM
We're off the the Ice Cream Factory today, yum yum, rum & raisen here I come:clapping:

xxx

AnnieM
09-04-2010, 08:09 AM
I went to Cannon Hall farm the other weekend, I love it great for the children and the big kids of cause:D

We are doing Cannon Hall next week. Love the adventure playground. :thumbsup:

HELEN10
09-04-2010, 08:39 AM
Doing heaton park (mcr) all day with picnic.

Don't you have sure start centres near you, that's pretty much all we attend now (hardly any tod groups around anymore) and they open all year round and allow me to take school age kids!

HELEN10

nokidshere
09-04-2010, 09:14 AM
I have two boys today 13 and 9 and my own two 11 and 8

they are all outside playing football :D

LisaMcNally09
09-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Well we went to Xscape in Castleford. We went to soft play inside there as we havent been before and were going to do some activities this afternoon that they were putting on but my dd threw up everywhere!!!:panic:

So we have just got home, dd has asked to go to bed and me and mindee are going to do crafts instead after lunch!!! I have rang mindees mum and she wants him to stay as she cant finish work. Im not that bothered about that as dd will be quite happy sleeping all afternoon (she always does when not feeling well)

miffy
09-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Well we went to Xscape in Castleford. We went to soft play inside there as we havent been before and were going to do some activities this afternoon that they were putting on but my dd threw up everywhere!!!:panic:

So we have just got home, dd has asked to go to bed and me and mindee are going to do crafts instead after lunch!!! I have rang mindees mum and she wants him to stay as she cant finish work. Im not that bothered about that as dd will be quite happy sleeping all afternoon (she always does when not feeling well)

Not quite what you had planned then!

Hope your dd is OK later and you have a quiet afternoon with mindee.

Miffy xx