PDA

View Full Version : My beautiful stick tree

Rach30
11-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Its on days like this you really wish OFSTED were inspecting :laughing: :

Was sitting making christams cards (collage) with a 4 yr old girl i mind and she was talking about how we could decorate the front room with this shredded shiny paper because we we're having a pretend party , totally her idea (nice bit of child led learing lol) she said we needed a tree to decorate and i said thats a good idea but what a shame i hadn't got one . :idea: THEN i remembered this big branch in the garden that had blown off a massive tree last week . I hadn't moved it cos i knew it would come in handy :laughing: I went out side to fetch it and we (actually i was only allowed to spread the glue) decorated it with ribbon , tinsel , stars , curly stuff and it is poked thru the fire gaurd in my living room standing proud and it looks absolutely beautiful :clapping:

This has now inspired me to do a wishing tree project for chinese new year , but i'll tell u about that another time cos i'm tiered :p Rach x

Spangles
11-12-2007, 11:48 PM
No photos Rach? I'd love to see it and also hear about your wishing tree plans!

Polly2
12-12-2007, 08:48 AM
Hey that sounds gorgeous

I would love to see some photos too

Hollyx

Rach30
12-12-2007, 09:28 AM
Morning , will try and add a photo when i work out how to do it :laughing:

smartypants
12-12-2007, 09:30 AM
Sounds great Rach...

Did you have fun Hun and i would like to see a pick as well :D

Rubybubbles
12-12-2007, 02:33 PM
come on then were the picture lol!!

Sound great! Today when I picked up dd from pre-school they had some branches with pine cones done with gilter and 'snow' hanging on them I thought it looked fab!

Twinkles
14-12-2007, 02:11 PM
That sounds lovely. We usually have a 'tree' at easter - twigs decorated and hang sweeties from it. ( they don't stay there long !)

Blaze
14-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Sounds great..can't wait to see the pic & to hear about the wishing ree...I'm intrigued!
Tasha:)