PDA

View Full Version : Getting excited!

Avon
08-04-2010, 08:33 PM
I have my 1st aid course on Saturday - all 12 hours of it!
And on Monday evening the first of 2 pre reg course evenings, should be able to find the dates of the long course at this. But at least I will be able to book my visit and stuff now! :D:D

Emz
08-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Oh man, i don't think i could cope with that, 12 hours in 1 day??????? we were so tired after a 6 hour days over 2 saturdays :blush:
Hope it goes well though x

Mookins
08-04-2010, 09:13 PM
WOHOO:clapping: ... i start mine 1st May ...mines over two saturdays
how excited are you...i cant wait
x x

angeldelight
09-04-2010, 06:32 AM
Hope you enjoy your course

Have fun

Angel xx

Avon
10-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Wow, that was a REALLY long day! But still it is over and done with and I am covered for 3 years in my first aid now.
Just the pre reg course on Monday and the next in a couple of weeks!

Emz
10-04-2010, 09:46 PM
You survived it, well done, not sure i could do it in one 12 hour block! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Avon
10-04-2010, 11:47 PM
You survived it, well done, not sure i could do it in one 12 hour block! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

about half past 6 I just wanted to curl up and go to sleep! That was no reflection on the instructor of course, who was brilliant, it was that I was knackered! I had a rubbish nights sleep last night (about 4 hours), then the course and was pooped! It started at 8.30am!

I am glad I did it in one day tho, no dragging it out over 2 or 3 days/weeks:thumbsup: and we could do theory and practice all in one go and see how everything could fit together and it made it easier to remember I think.

MissySpaceGirl
11-04-2010, 06:19 AM
Well done you! X 12hrs in one go but like u say its done without it dragging. Mine was over two sat mornings so not too bad and even then i dont think it needed to be that long but its the regulations. 12hrs training xx

Mookins
11-04-2010, 07:09 AM
about half past 6 I just wanted to curl up and go to sleep! That was no reflection on the instructor of course, who was brilliant, it was that I was knackered! I had a rubbish nights sleep last night (about 4 hours), then the course and was pooped! It started at 8.30am!

I am glad I did it in one day tho, no dragging it out over 2 or 3 days/weeks:thumbsup: and we could do theory and practice all in one go and see how everything could fit together and it made it easier to remember I think.

:clapping: