PDA

View Full Version : Buggy board for twin buggy?

cas2805
08-04-2010, 07:28 PM
I have got a 17 month old starting next week. Mum says she is ok to walk the school run, but was thinking of a buggy board, just in case. Do they fit the side by side twin buggy? Also do they fit all or do I need to muy one from the buggys manufacturer?

The Juggler
08-04-2010, 07:54 PM
there is a website that checks compatability. you could google but sure someone will let you know in a mo. I have one on my double - 17 months is young on school run, there's so many people around and when sometimes if your running late (emergency poo changes etc) it's good to be able to walk at adult pace!

I would definately get one. My 3 year olds ride on school runs but get out straight after. There's so much people traffic and pavements are so narrow that it's just not safe for them!

skytvaddict
08-04-2010, 08:15 PM
I have the Maclaren Twin Techno and a Lascal Buggy board. If you look on the Lascal site you can probably find your buggy and see if one will fit.

little_gems
08-04-2010, 08:37 PM
i broguht one from argos it was the cheapest i could find and i put it on the double!! as the arms move so it easy to attach to diffrent pushchairs if that makes sence!!!

cas2805
08-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Thanks Lascal Maxi fits, just need to buy one now. Thanks again