PDA

View Full Version : lack of mindiees

whisper_1981
08-04-2010, 04:13 PM
hi am in the gillingham kent area and struggling to get mindiees i am not to worried at this time but in a few months i could do with the work .... i am not allowed to mind at mo as i have been told by the midwife to take it easy got alot of morning sickness n no energy at all.

but is it me or is there no one wanting childminders around my way? :idea:

Toothfairy
08-04-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm in Kent too and the phone is very quiet.

estrelas
08-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Same here

i'm lucky tho as I am full, but i have space in under 5 and would love a baby
But not had a call for agesssss

whisper_1981
08-04-2010, 04:36 PM
m hoping things will pick up after i had baby got a while yet as i am only 10 weeks but feel sick as a pig lol but would like to get bk up and running as soon as i can

celdemorg
08-04-2010, 04:53 PM
I've got my mindees and happy with these at the mo, but my phone never goes at all, i haven't got them queing at the door, never have done. :(

I'm the only one in my village (lot's of mum's don't work by me, dad's for that matter too):rolleyes:

Helen Dempster
08-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Same here, just got 1 full-time mindee and it's been like that for months now! Could really do with some more!! Have had enquiries, but haven't been able to accommodate. Anyone close to Gravesend area, if you PM me with your details, I can pass them on to anyone enquiring?

maisiemog
09-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Same here as well. Been registered since Oct and only had 4 enquiries. Looks like I will be full soon with a mum of 2 under 5s returning to work hopefully! She just wants her partner to read the info but has already rang me up again asking a question about how soon they could theoretically start so I'm hopeful!

emmadines
09-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Ita always quiet, Last year I had 2 calls, year befor that I had 2 calls, this year i have had 1. you will prob find that you will get calls around mid August early September. the new intakes normally settle

angeldelight
09-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Hope you get some calls soon

Angel xx

kentcfis
16-04-2010, 09:26 AM
Note to Helen Dempster / Emma Dines from Kent CFIS

I have looked at your profiles we issue to parents and upload to our website

i have made a slight alteration based upon the vacancy information we held on you (i hope they are still correct) Helen 3 vacancies / Emma 2 vacancies - i hope this helps in your search to fill some spaces you have currently.

regards
Kent CFIS

porky1979
07-07-2010, 07:29 AM
I am in Strood and I am very quiet, have not had a call for months and months. It worries me as I will be losing money from September when lo starts nursery. Could do with someone else. Might think about doing a bit of advertising.