PDA

View Full Version : I feel rubbish today :(

katickles
20-03-2008, 10:28 AM
Oh i am full of a cold this morning & feel rubbish. Only have one mindee today W (17months) who is running about playing with the toys. My lo is upstairs with dad (thank god he's working from home today!), as she to has the cold & trying not to pass it on to W.

So far today we have done some painting, hand prints but W doesn't like dirty hands so we painted some easter eggs. What i'm after is some inspiration for what to do as we had planned a walk to the park but its rainning!!

What are you guys upto today? :)

fionamal
20-03-2008, 10:29 AM
Absolutley nothing today as ive no mindees and its wet, cold and very windy.

crazybones
20-03-2008, 10:33 AM
I was dreading the Nursery run at 12.15 because of weather but A's mum has just phoned to say she will take him as she has an early finish :clapping: Result! My straight newly cut hair might last until 3 pm now :clapping: Sorry you are not feeling well. Hopefully you have a long weekend to recover.

Minnie Minx
20-03-2008, 10:33 AM
you could have a spontenious craft session, let W make whatever takes his fancy and then watch a lovely disney dvd while relaxing/snuggling on the sofa :) and then just have a very long play session.

xx

Mags
20-03-2008, 10:36 AM
I know just how you feel....one of my mindees was brought on Monday.....full of a cold, sneezing all day....and now, the rest of us have it. If i'm honest I don't appreciate having to clean runny noses every two minutes...but how can you tell a 14 mth old to go get a tissue.:(

It's raining here too and i am wondering what to do, we've finished making easter bonnetts and cards. Maybe just have an easy day, lots of free play and stories. Ha.:)

Hope your feeling better soon.:)

littlestar
20-03-2008, 11:04 AM
you could have a picnic at home and just watch dvds nice and relaxing :) hope you feel better soon

Banana
20-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Oh i am full of a cold this morning & feel rubbish. Only have one mindee today W (17months) who is running about playing with the toys. My lo is upstairs with dad (thank god he's working from home today!), as she to has the cold & trying not to pass it on to W.

So far today we have done some painting, hand prints but W doesn't like dirty hands so we painted some easter eggs. What i'm after is some inspiration for what to do as we had planned a walk to the park but its rainning!!

What are you guys upto today? :)

You sound like me today, im full of something too but its all in my throat and head. I've got 3 mindees and Belle here so we're busy busy!! 1 is sleeping and the others are just playing in the easter bunny car we made the other day - apart from the baby who is still desperatley trying to crawl forwards - she's mastered the backwards way :laughing:

JUst about to put lunch out.

Manic day being made worse by not feeling well.

Just take it easy and enjoy just having 1 mindee :D

xx

Mollymop
20-03-2008, 12:36 PM
I hope you feel better soon. Caitlin is off pre-school today as she has a bad cold and I have just gotten over mine.

sarah707
20-03-2008, 12:50 PM
We're finishing our Easter crafts this afternoon and making bunny masks so we can role play the story of the Little Chick (I put it in activity ideas)... :D

katickles
20-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Yeah - Finished!!! Dad finished early so came to collect M, thats me about to get in my comfy's & get my head down for an hour, feels like a brass bands playing in there!!!!

Like you said - we had an easy day plenty of free play, thank god i only had the 1 mindee & my lo today!

Thanks everyone :)

emler
20-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Hope you feel better soon

Emler x