PDA

View Full Version : inspections

hollyoaksmad
08-04-2010, 11:09 AM
i read a while ago that you can not leave the children in the same room as the inspector what do u do ?

do u ask them 2 leave the room? or you take the children to the toilet with u lol or to kitchen etc x

Mouse
08-04-2010, 11:13 AM
I've always left the children in the room with the inspector and it's never been a problem.

monkey62
16-04-2010, 07:49 AM
I ussually left childrens in the same room with a inspector (not for the inspector to look after them) but are situation when you have to leave the room( going to get some drinks, or toilet, ot get a lunch sorted, or get more toys, books etc).
I beleive is just a normal scenario when you have anyway to leave kids alone, with them activities or playing for 1 minute (as long they are safe).
And if you do not let the kids in the same room with a inspector, the inspector will come to watch a kids anyway( playing, interacting,etc)

caz3007
16-04-2010, 07:54 AM
I left my mindies with the inspector whilst I made a cuppa, lunch etc and I obviously needed the loo, so left him with her for a minute, whilst I nipped up. Just say is it ok if I leave them with you whilst I .......