PDA

View Full Version : Registering back garden

estrelas
08-04-2010, 06:59 AM
Hi all

When i started I never registered my back garden as the fence was low and basically falling apart.
i didn't even show the inspecter, just registered the front.
Yesterday the landlord turned up and started building a fence whoooooo I am really pleased.

Anyway, obviously after risk assessing can I use it before Ofsted approve??

I remember the inspecter saying that you can class your garden as an outing? As long as its properly supervised

I'm going to fax my risk assessments today but I just can not wait to start using it :clapping: :clapping:

And buying proper outdoor equipment :jump for joy:

Tink
08-04-2010, 07:49 AM
I'd suggest giving Ofsted a call, maybe they will send someone out to register it for you.

funfunfun
08-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Hi all

When i started I never registered my back garden as the fence was low and basically falling apart.
i didn't even show the inspecter, just registered the front.
Yesterday the landlord turned up and started building a fence whoooooo I am really pleased.

Anyway, obviously after risk assessing can I use it before Ofsted approve??

I remember the inspecter saying that you can class your garden as an outing? As long as its properly supervised

I'm going to fax my risk assessments today but I just can not wait to start using it :clapping: :clapping:

And buying proper outdoor equipment :jump for joy:

Im the same havnt registeted it yet

same reason as you , council are doing myn although getting a date for them to start is proveing a bit of a nighmare !!!!