PDA

View Full Version : Busy Bees Vouchers

Schnakes
20-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Hi - I know there was a thread on here recently about these vouchers but I cant find it!!

How do they work? What do we do with them?? ive looked at the website but its all aimed at the parent, not the childcare provider!

Cheers,

Sx

berkschick
20-03-2008, 09:04 AM
http://www.busybeesvouchers.com/

On the left hand side, click carers info.

I am registered to take them as G parents asked me too but they havent sorted it out their end yet so we havent started using them.

miffy
20-03-2008, 10:22 AM
I've just registered with busy bees but have been using accor for a while

Part of parents salary goes into a holding account with the company (accor or whoever) this saves parents money on national insurance and tax parents then use this money to pay you for cm usually directly into your bank account

You have to prove you're registered and provide your bank account details.
No payments are made to you unless parents authorise it

It's straight forward and I haven't had any problems with accor although busy bees were very slow setting up

HTH
miffy xx

elaineg
20-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Ive used accor for ages, never had any problems money paid straight into the bank, wish all the parents would use them.

love Elaine XXX

allykidz
20-03-2008, 02:18 PM
I take both Busy Bees and Accor - a nice easy to way to get payments without having to pay in cheques.

Parents transfer the money to my bank account when it is pay day and never had a problem with either service.
x

Heaven Scent
20-03-2008, 02:30 PM
I accept both busy bees and accor vouchers and the only trouble is that the parents don't give enough time for the money to be transferred before the amount is due.

I'm going to have to sort that out.

Celine:idea:

Cammie Doodle
21-03-2008, 09:33 AM
I have just started being paid by Accor and was amazed at how smooth it went ,but then again it was one of my more organised parents, not sure how it would work with the less organised ones :rolleyes:

Banana
21-03-2008, 10:17 AM
I get paid by a voucher scheme with one of my parents, Had a few teething problems - mostly because they werent transfering the money in time but is now working well as the payments are set to automated now

x

aly
21-03-2008, 10:51 AM
thats handy to know!
think ill save that for when i get registered

barbarella68
21-03-2008, 01:30 PM
I am registered for Busy bees vouchers but haven't started using them yet.
I thought they would be easier but not so sure.

deeb66
22-03-2008, 05:32 PM
I have just started being paid by Accor and was amazed at how smooth it went ,but then again it was one of my more organised parents, not sure how it would work with the less organised ones :rolleyes:

I am paid through Accor and find them excellent.

I never have any problems.

I have also been paid by Care-4 in the past and think they are excellent too!