PDA

View Full Version : How long do Ofsted reports take to come though?

rachelle
07-04-2010, 08:57 AM
My inspection was on 16th last month and STILL no report... shall I nag them? How long does it take - most of it was written when she was here surely? If it's written much later how will she remember anything about her visit? PAH!

littlestar
07-04-2010, 09:01 AM
hi mine took about 4/5 weeks they gotta put it online first if you go onto ofsted website and type your number into the search bar at top it will tell you if its onnline yet they post it to you after that :)

mama2three
07-04-2010, 09:01 AM
My inspection was on 16th last month and STILL no report... shall I nag them? How long does it take - most of it was written when she was here surely? If it's written much later how will she remember anything about her visit? PAH!

my inspection was on the 8th so the week before yours. My copy of the report took 11 days , and it went online on the 30th , so about 3 weeks after the inspection.
Its supposed to take 15 days to get your copy i believe , but a few extra days probably with the bank holidays would be anytime now!

little_gems
07-04-2010, 02:40 PM
my inspector has just left and said i should have a copy within 28 days

Blue Boy
07-04-2010, 03:10 PM
Both Sally and I had our inspections on two weeks ago tomorrow (we had to inspectors here:panic:). We have been told that the reports should be with us by he start of next week.

Toothfairy
07-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Mine took 2 weeks to arrive in the post and 3 weeks to be updated on their website.