PDA

View Full Version : OFSTED just rang.. they're coming tomorrow!!!

little_gems
06-04-2010, 02:48 PM
:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

OMG i dont no where start!!

Knew i was due soon but ive just back from holiday yesterday and this!! told him im only working tomorrow this week and then back to normal next week but will have loads here on monday as its teacher trianing day so he said if i can get there tomorrow i will otherwise it's next week. I said well what time should i wait in till 1.00 everyday great!!!
He said he might come when i'm not minding but would prefure it if i was!

Got all flustured on the phone so am really paninced now havent finished my SEF.

I no pretty much everything i need to have out just one thing though
how many learning journals do i have to have out to show them???

RedDragon
06-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Could you just keep 1 learning journey available for him to see and say the parents have the others over the holidays?

little_gems
06-04-2010, 03:03 PM
i just want to sit and cry!!!:blush:

Toothfairy
06-04-2010, 03:40 PM
Stay calm, take a deep breath.

Sit some where quiet and make a list of things that need to be done for the inspection. Delegate the small jobs to your family so you can concentrate on the important bits.

You will be fine. :thumbsup:

little_gems
06-04-2010, 03:44 PM
my mind's gone blank and i cant remember what im going to need out.

Shar
06-04-2010, 03:47 PM
OMG at half term:eek: , don't worry. Just pile the table up with everything and let him get on with it. Put out as much as you can for him to see. I had my sef done by hand, did'nt manage to submit it due to internet problem. She was fine with that although it did take 4 hours to do inspection!!

Good luck.:thumbsup:

little_gems
06-04-2010, 04:34 PM
well he said he was trying to fit me in so would only be hear around 2 1/2 hours its just to get a snap shot of what it's like

miffy
06-04-2010, 04:35 PM
I'm sure you'll be fine.

Good luck

Miffy xx

Playmate
06-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Don't worry you will sail it:thumbsup: Good luck let us know how it went:)