PDA

View Full Version : Help [paperwork]

aly
19-03-2008, 11:14 PM
Hi

{sorry if I have put this in the wrong place}

I had my briefing session on Monday which went ok. I was told it would be a 2 hour session, but I got there about 5 mins late ooops and we were finished within an hour woohoo! ;)

Anyway,
I was given the pack of paperwork ie medical notes, fire safety as well as the regisering to be a childminder in 2 parts etc....

Anway I am just going through it {i'm guessing it's the wrong time as my head feels fuzzy lol}
My question is:
Do i need to write up my policies now ?
and does everything have to be filled in and sent straightaway.

:blush::blush::blush:

I think I will go to bed and take another look in the morning, when fresh eyes will make it look better.

lol sorry if this is a stupid question :blush:

Annie_T
20-03-2008, 12:55 AM
you now need to book your icp course up .. (u shud of had ickle booklet called registered childminding) in there it will have list of what to do. if not i got it and i can let u know.

do not send forms off til u have sat and passed the icp multi choice test.

you can fill in the forms save u hassle later- i did it lol just got finish of soem bits.

you can write up your policies if you wish but ti will be few months til your minding. ive been writing stuff since i knw i passed test lol and im now just sending forms in as a mindee has arisen

hope this helps hun x

miffy
20-03-2008, 07:05 AM
Annie has already answered all your questions so

Just wanted to wish you luck with your registration

Miffy xx

tulip0803
20-03-2008, 09:03 PM
The CSSIW work different from OFSTED.

Were you told to do an on line form for the Welsh Development Agency to get funding for your ICP? The first thing you need to do is this form then contact the local NCMA office to book your ICP course. After the ICP course the Local NCMA workers here run a couple of mentoring sessions to go through the Policies and you get a lovely book which tells you how to write them and examples. Then they go through the 2 forms and help to make sure that you have all your statements for the 21 Welsh National Minimum Standards. You cannot send the forms in until you have your ICP certificate and have your policies in place.

If you were given a planning permission form I was told to send that back immediately as it could take some time for a reply.

aly
20-03-2008, 10:01 PM
that sounds a bit more straight forward

thank you

x
aly

Banana
20-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Good luck with your registration

xx

angeldelight
20-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Good luck from me also

Angel xx

manjay
20-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Was just about to answer but I see Julia has beat me to it:D . If you need any more pointers on completing your part 1 & 2 just give us a shout

amanda xx

deeb66
22-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Good luck

Hope it all goes well!

wellybelly
22-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Good Luck, its such an exciting stage where you are. I loved every minute of it, honastly you learn something new about childminding every day and there loads of stuff on here in the archives which give you inspiration and ideas. Good Luck withit all. Katie x