PDA

View Full Version : Does a Buggy Board fit a Phil & Ted

celdemorg
06-04-2010, 11:49 AM
Hi all, hope you all had a good easter :)

Was just wondering whether anyone knows whether a Buggy Board will fit on a Phil & Ted Pram with or without the 2nd seat.

I have my ds :littleangel: who is 2 1/2 along with my mindees who are all under 2 although he is brilliant at walking everywhere, he does get tired some days, so wasn't sure whether it was worth getting one or not.

xxx

pinklady
06-04-2010, 11:54 AM
From what I've read on hear I don't think a buggy board goes on a P&T. You have to get a buggy pod....I think that's what they're called :blush:

doodles
06-04-2010, 11:56 AM
Hiya, Im pretty sure that no buggy board will fit a p&t according to the website. :mad:

AliceK
06-04-2010, 12:19 PM
Oh dear I was banking on getting one later in the year as I might need the occasional use of one with my P&T. Please don't tell me I have to break the news to my OH that I will need to buy yet another double buggy. He will have a fit :D

xxxxxxx

celdemorg
07-04-2010, 07:00 AM
Thanks all, gutted though, maybe i'll see how he get's on walking in the next week or two :( , but the buggy pod's do look fab, but I'm like you at the mo AliceK, my hubster won't be too happy buying more stuff for c/m

xxx

singlewiththree
07-04-2010, 07:07 AM
I fitted a buggy board to the P&T for my own children it just hinders the break a little and means that you can't use the back seat.

celdemorg
07-04-2010, 07:50 AM
Ooh Paula, which make of buggy board is it do you know :)

xxx

AliceK
07-04-2010, 08:45 AM
Thanks all, gutted though, maybe i'll see how he get's on walking in the next week or two :( , but the buggy pod's do look fab, but I'm like you at the mo AliceK, my hubster won't be too happy buying more stuff for c/m

xxx

Maybe I'm being a bit thick but what is a buggy pod?? :blush:

xxx

celdemorg
07-04-2010, 08:51 AM
Ha, AliceK, I wasn't sure either so I googled it, it's a seat that connects to the side of the buggy/pram, looks rather cool:cool: , I would like a lime green one thought, not sure if they do them.

xxx