PDA

View Full Version : I really cant afford to renew with NCMA

Lily Grace
05-04-2010, 08:17 PM
I have no work at the moment (just 2 after schoolers). The NCMA membership is too much this year so I was thinking of changing to MM.

Why cant the NCMA charge us monthly or over a couple of months. At the moment I have no money to pay for it so I really can't renew this year with them as MM is a lot cheaper.

SandCastles
05-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Hi I have just renewed with NCMA and they sent me a leaflet on paying my fees by direct debit, I think I have binned it as I had already paid it with a cheque, but maybe someone on here or their website may give you the details you need.

watgem
05-04-2010, 08:22 PM
I was in the same situation two years ago so switched to Morton Michel, I haven't looked back and have been very happy with the service they give, good luck , hopefully things will pick up soon. Perhaps you could find out if they operate a sustainability grant in your area? This may help with funding for insurance fees:)

Pipsqueak
05-04-2010, 09:40 PM
You can pay NCMA by monthly DD. Give them a call and talk to them

Lily Grace
06-04-2010, 08:49 AM
I will give them a call and see what they say.

bekki0405
06-04-2010, 10:53 AM
I also changed to MM for the same reason. I found it very expensive, and no-one seemed to want to know whether I was NCMA when they visited.
MM are excellent. You get a monthly (I think) newsletter with an attachment to their magazine which is excellent. It has templates to make stuff, recipes etc. A bit like Who Minds, but free. You can also buy their contracts, child record forms etc, and they are dicounted if you hold one of their policies. I pay £41 for PL insurance.
I wouldn't go back now I don't think