PDA

View Full Version : What are your plans

Fabby
05-04-2010, 07:44 PM
for tomorrow after your long weekend and well deserved break? I am just being nosey! hehe :-)

LOOPYLISA
05-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Depending on what time me and dd get up :blush: will see

No work for me for 2 weeks (work in school ) paid though :thumbsup:

May do lunch we will see :D

ajs
05-04-2010, 07:57 PM
no plans as yet i will have a 1 yr old 2 yr old and a 3 yr old and my two dds 15 and 16 although thr 15 yr old is grounded until her bedroom is clean

TheBTeam
05-04-2010, 07:58 PM
Got a semi busy day with childminding kids, if weather nice we are going for a drive out to woods and having a lovely walk and play in the park there.

I have had a great weekend, had a quiet day, a clearing out day, a day at a theme park and a day at family with kids having fun. Shame the biggest clearing out happened to day as I am shattered ready to work tomorrow!

We have next Monday and Tuesday off as ds is playing football for the district in portsmouth so we are going for a day out on monday and staying over to play tuesday and then coming home.

TammyN
05-04-2010, 08:00 PM
well ive got 3 school age, 2 pre school, arriving before 9 and im still waiting to find out if the baby will attend so can't plan properly yet :angry: guess we will chill in the morning and see what happens, hopefully get out pm(please don't rain!) for exercise/fresh air to work off the chocolate!
Tammy

miss mopple
05-04-2010, 08:16 PM
We're off to the park with a friend in the morning, then an afternoon of craft and play at home in the afternoon

haribo
05-04-2010, 08:30 PM
no mindees till thursday so nice lie in then clean the place up -hubbys back in work so looking forward to a nice empty house - well teens prob in bed till midday :rolleyes: then a film and box of chocs hopefully( ive been promising myself this since last thursday lol )

cher25
05-04-2010, 08:40 PM
I was going to take mindee's to soft play tomorrow. However i now have the day off instead! :clapping: Going to ikea with a friend in the morning.

Hebs
05-04-2010, 08:42 PM
for tomorrow after your long weekend and well deserved break? I am just being nosey! hehe :-)

some of us have been working as normal :thumbsup:

i only had sunday off :D

francinejayne
05-04-2010, 08:49 PM
no work for me so I'm leaving my baby with my mum then taking my eldest two to the cinema to watch Alice In Wonderland in 3D followed by lunch out!
:D

LOOPYLISA
05-04-2010, 08:50 PM
no work for me so I'm leaving my baby with my mum then taking my eldest two to the cinema to watch Alice In Wonderland in 3D followed by lunch out!
:D

Snap hubs is now got the day off so looks like cinema and lunch :thumbsup:

babs
05-04-2010, 10:07 PM
planting my seeds (veg) that have grown and putting them in my mini greenhouse so i can get them off my dinning table..lo's will be helping too, no pg so maybe a trip to the park , lunch, nap and home time......

sonia ann
05-04-2010, 10:16 PM
no work this week ...........so paperwork planned :(

mushpea
06-04-2010, 05:59 AM
well i only have one 6yrold mindee and my two age 9 and 11 so each day i will see what the weather is and go from there, proably the park today, my daughter is off to a friends on wedensday so left with the two boys so will probably spend the day breaking up arguments:rolleyes: , thursday probably the local adventure park then friday mindee not here so my daughter is going horse riding then they both off to my mums for the weekend:D
as for next week i dont know cause i cant get passed the thought of that peacful weekend:laughing:

miffy
06-04-2010, 06:55 AM
I am going to a farm park or soft play depending on the weather.

Forecast is good but it looks a bit overcast and very windy this morning so will wait a while before deciding.

Miffy xx

caz3007
06-04-2010, 07:01 AM
Not working until Thursday. DS is off to a party in Chichester this afternoon, so hubby is staying with him and I am going to go shopping. Got a voucher to spend that my DD bought me for mothers day and just have a stroll around.

Before we go this afternoon, I plan on tackling our bedroom