PDA

View Full Version : does anyone here work with other childminder?

sarah101
05-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Hi all Was just wondering if anyone here works with other childminder in their house? im considing having a other childminder working with me. they will register in their own right. but i wondered if her numbers would effect any vartions on my registration.

thanks Sarah

beccas
05-04-2010, 04:34 PM
i do my sister if you have a nother childminder she will have her own numbers but when working together we have a joint number.

sarah707
05-04-2010, 05:06 PM
If you go over 6, you have to have permission from the council.

I thought about it and decided to leave things at 6 for now, I don't want them writing to my neighbours to ask if they'd be disrupted etc :panic:

Hth :D

Monkey1
05-04-2010, 05:23 PM
If you go over 6, you have to have permission from the council.

I thought about it and decided to leave things at 6 for now, I don't want them writing to my neighbours to ask if they'd be disrupted etc :panic:

Hth :D

I checked with 3 of my network DO's and they said i don't need council permission from Telford and Wrekin!:thumbsup:

piglet1973
02-05-2010, 08:06 PM
i had same problem work with my mum and have 6 under 5s ...ofsted then said we had room for 8 if we wanted but needed councils permission mulled it over for ages and decided against it !!! cost 340.00 and they could say no !!!

suzyblue
05-05-2010, 08:08 AM
It took me 18 months to get permission from the council and I had to appeal in the end. I got permission but then split up from my partner and had to sell the house!!

Johanna
16-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

When you applied for planning permission can you still continue minding or do you have to stop and wait for result?

I'm minding with other childminder on our property and we allowed 10 children. We only have 6 that started yet but get allot of enquiries every week.

Thanks