PDA

View Full Version : Best double buggy?

Graceycakes
02-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a double buggy - i like the three wheel ones and the favourite so far is the mothercare urban detour double. I like the nipper 360 too but second hand they seem to go for much more.

Any help on this would be appreciated - i want to start getting my equipment together as soon as possible to be organised!

thanks in advance
x

mama2three
02-04-2010, 10:42 AM
the urban detour is good to push , but unfortunately too wide for many shop doorways - whereas the nipper is just narrower enough. I have the safetech double deluxe jogger which is a joy to push , but again a little too wide to be really practical - for example i cant wheel it into the house if mindee has fallen asleep on the way home so need to leave him in the yard , which is fine in the summer or attemp to lift him which always wakes him up.
If Id had the extra cash i would definately have gone for the nipper.

Tinglesnark
02-04-2010, 10:49 AM
ve finally settled on the nipper after wasting a LOT of money on others.

i adore my nipper and wouldnt - nay! couldnt be without it!

:thumbsup:

Graceycakes
05-04-2010, 04:58 PM
the nipper is lovely but way out of my start up budget - i have however just managed to get an urban detour from ebay for £10!!!! Got to pay £20 courier but still, i'm over the moon!:thumbsup:

singlewiththree
05-04-2010, 05:30 PM
I love my jane powertwin it goes through single doorways and is a 3 wheeler so light to push, sometimes a bit difficult to get up high kerbs with a heavy child in front.

I also adore my phil & Teds but find it hard when they both need a nap.

Leanne59
05-04-2010, 06:11 PM
[QUOTE=singlewiththree;681901]I love my jane powertwin it goes through single doorways and is a 3 wheeler so light to push, sometimes a bit difficult to get up high kerbs with a heavy child in front.

I agree! i loved my jane powertwin,

sweets
05-04-2010, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE=singlewiththree;681901]I love my jane powertwin it goes through single doorways and is a 3 wheeler so light to push, sometimes a bit difficult to get up high kerbs with a heavy child in front.

I agree! i loved my jane powertwin,

me too! best double ever and ive tried a few. i find kerbs ok with it but i do struggle getting into my house as it has quite a high doorstep so usually go up backwards.