PDA

View Full Version : It's going to be one of those days....gone wrong already!

SimplyLucy
01-04-2010, 06:42 AM
Our primary school broke up yesterday but the other schools in the area don't break up till today.

Because of this I have 8 mindee's today plus my own 4 children!

First 2 have turned up 5 minutes early without packed lunches......one has a wheat allergy/sensitivity too (oh the joy, he can eat wheat if his mum gives it to him, basically she can't be bothered with it but everyone else has to keep his diet wheat free!) :rolleyes:

Wonder what other joys the day is going to hold for me!

amirose
01-04-2010, 06:47 AM
Argh! You poor thing :panic:

Seen as she was running early today maybe she can pop back with his lunch :p

Blue Boy
01-04-2010, 06:50 AM
you poor thing. Some paents do make you so angry:angry:

miffy
01-04-2010, 07:20 AM
Oh dear! :(

Hope the day gets better!

Miffy xx

youarewhatyoueat
01-04-2010, 07:25 AM
Got any rice cakes!!

SparklingGems
01-04-2010, 07:29 AM
Oh no bless you, Im having one of those days to. Hope you manage to find something for mindee to eat. You should bill me extra for food :p

mamasheshe
01-04-2010, 08:42 AM
You should bill me extra for food :p

he he can i bill you for my food to :laughing: :laughing: sorry couldn't resist

solly
01-04-2010, 09:12 AM
Hope your day gets better and you find something the LO can eat

christine e
01-04-2010, 09:20 AM
Give him a jacket potato! I look after a little girl who cannot eat wheat so I know how difficult it can be, so when faced with this I do jacket spud!

Hope your day gets better

Cx

funemnx
01-04-2010, 12:15 PM
Don't worry not long now! Just think of 4 whole days off :clapping: I had a really good start to the day but it didn't last long. Took my 3 boys to a tea shop for a treat this morning - other childminders there too, so a good opportunity for cake and gossip! Forgot to strap baby in the pushchair and he fell out (not hurt) then 30 month old fell off chair!!! I thought it best to cut my loses and head for home :laughing: Happy Easter :) xxx

SimplyLucy
01-04-2010, 12:25 PM
Don't worry not long now! Just think of 4 whole days off :clapping: I had a really good start to the day but it didn't last long. Took my 3 boys to a tea shop for a treat this morning - other childminders there too, so a good opportunity for cake and gossip! Forgot to strap baby in the pushchair and he fell out (not hurt) then 30 month old fell off chair!!! I thought it best to cut my loses and head for home :laughing: Happy Easter :) xxx

4 days off???

I wish!

I'm working Friday and Monday! :rolleyes:

Said child had a bowl of baked beans for lunch, brother was lucky and got toast with his!