PDA

View Full Version : In 2 hours time...

Jelly Baby
31-03-2010, 08:02 AM
I should! be on my way to signing the twins up i posted about!!..they text me yesterday after a 2 week gap from seeing them asking if i could go round theres and do it..i did offer as quite a bit of paperwork and boys will be more settled..hopefully!

I really hope there are no bombshells..fingers crossed!!

Eeek edit!! meant to say i am taking along the folowing can anyone let me know if i have forgotten anything as wont be at home to do and would like to get done!
Thanks.

child information form x 2
child record form x 2
permissions form x 2
contracts x 2
assistant care form x 2
policys x 1 to be signed
just thought i havent done the administering madicine one..grr as printer broke..them being pharmasists is not good to forget!! will try and do this before i go grr

Anything else..been aaages since i last did a signing up!
Thanks x

LisaMcNally09
31-03-2010, 08:03 AM
Good Luck!!:thumbsup:

Mookins
31-03-2010, 08:07 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Leanne59
31-03-2010, 08:12 AM
good luck!

mamasheshe
31-03-2010, 08:21 AM
good luck

emergency medical care form ??
xxxxxxxxxxx

doodles
31-03-2010, 08:31 AM
Good Luck, let us know how it goes :thumbsup:

Jelly Baby
31-03-2010, 08:39 AM
good luck

emergency medical care form ??
xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for all the replies..the medical form is with the information sheet or permissions cant remember! Im struggling with the administering medicine one though as pc brole and cant print off this one grr..will have to get them to do tom or something..typical it had to be that form!

nannysue
31-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Good Luck hope it all goes well :thumbsup:

Jelly Baby
31-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Thanks! found medicine form so that's good! getting really nervous now ahhhh..hope it goes well and they dont land a bombshell on me of any sorts!!
Will report back when i get home!

Jelly Baby
31-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Aaaah i'm back!!

Was so nervous! sat down and they were lovely offering drinks etc had even got some snacks out for me to try!

Sat down and asked if there were any questions since i last came which they said yes..eeek! nothing major only thing that worried me was the fact that the person that has them now (sil) may return from Poland and therfore they will ask her to have the boys again..think my face said it all as they said 'oh dont worry you will still have the boys..we will do shared care and you will still have them lots we just feel she has to see them etc' which we will have to play by here!

Got everything signed which took ages as 2 of everything but think i covered everything! Got 3 settling in days sorted with them but didnt say if i was charging or not..hmm not sure if ive mucked that up or not but not too fussed as only an hour a go..
They asked about payment and said they were willing to pay however..we have agreed on weekly which is good for me..

Aaaah so excited now and cant wait..they are now starting mid may as opposed to the start as they are away but gives me a chance to get sorted as have to buy a cot and car seat etc.

Glad its all done etc and they are lovely!!

helenlc
31-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Well done you - its such a relief when parents actually sign the contract (contracts in your case!!)

I used to nanny for twins and they were such fun!!

little_gems
31-03-2010, 01:44 PM
well done glad it all went well.:clapping:

SparklingGems
31-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Thats fantastic bet your over the moon

brillminder
31-03-2010, 03:35 PM
good new a lot to sort