PDA

View Full Version : leaflets/cards advertisement

sandy64
31-03-2010, 07:24 AM
hi my dd nursery have said i can advertise there she said if i make leaflets they would put them in the intro pack in june when new nursery meeting is so may help fill sept place, but would you do leaflets or cards? and if i make my own leaflets what would i put anyone done this or no anyone who makes cheaper leaflets as cant afford to spend a fortune thanks :)

Kes
31-03-2010, 08:56 AM
I would do a leaflet. Can you print them youself do maybe 2 to a page? Don't know how many you need.
I would put that your registered and that you have spaces and mention any qualifications or experience that you have, then just contact details. Just make sure its informative but not too long.
As for cheap printing maybe look at vista print.

little daisies
31-03-2010, 12:56 PM
i have leaflets, postcards, buisness cards etc all from vista print a lot of thier stuff is free and you only have to pay postage

beccas
31-03-2010, 01:12 PM
vista print are good sometime you get somany free i do business cards and leave a few with my website address on that way not too big to carry and also they can have a look at my website and see more info than i can get on a leaflet.

Just make it eye catching

SparklingGems
31-03-2010, 02:26 PM
I just designed my own on word I did two per page and if you have your own website you dont need much info at all. I just put ofsted reg childminder- where im from how many spaces then contacts and website :)