PDA

View Full Version : Another Enquiry!

NaggyNat
30-03-2010, 06:48 PM
OMG! I only started yesterday and have 5 children on my books and I had yet another enquiry from a mum who is coming to see me on Saturday. She is looking for someone to mind her two children....but she has already mentioned not needing a minder in June.....so she thinks shes getting a month for nothing lol! I will see what she wants etc. I can't believe how much interest I am getting... we were told no minders needed round here!!!

She said she has seen a couple of minders but she didnt like them.....mmmm, could be a tricky one lol...is moving here from Devon at the weekend!

Both part time so I wasnt going to offer discount for sibling....do you think I am doing the right thing?

Natalie xx

Fabby
30-03-2010, 07:08 PM
well done!!!!!! all sounds good to me! Let us know how u do x

helenlc
30-03-2010, 07:22 PM
I wouldnt offer sibling discount on part time hours. Explain that you do have a sibling discount but only for full time children. I do this so it sounds like I do offer sibling discount but they dont meet the criteria. Lol

In regards to June, say to her that she needs to pay a retainer for that month. If she doesnt want to, then tell her she needs to give 4 weeks notice to finish at the end of May. And that you might then take others on in her spaces. I should think she'll pay the retainer!!:laughing:

I read in your other post how you were told there wouldnt be much work in your area and they tried to put you off. Good job you didnt listen to them!!!!

angeldelight
30-03-2010, 10:58 PM
I think you are doing the right thing yes

Good luck and well done

Angel xx

Leanne59
31-03-2010, 09:24 AM
well done and good luck!

RedDragon
31-03-2010, 09:38 AM
No discount - tell her you are highly in demand and it is not business sense to lower prices.:)