PDA

View Full Version : Small world Sarah Nev

Muffin
30-03-2010, 02:41 PM
I was just checking my facebook and one of my relatives has just added Sarah Neville as a friend. I thought it couldn't poss be the same one but clicked on pic and sure enough there was Sarah.:)
It's such a small world!!

ajs
30-03-2010, 03:49 PM
i think it's funny when i see people i know as friends with other friends on fb
i was adding a friend and said to her oh look you're friends with so and so she said no it must be a different one i told her no it's the same and she was at school in nottinghamshire with a friend of mine from manchester.

ajs
30-03-2010, 03:50 PM
it's the six degrees of seperation though isn't it

mama2three
30-03-2010, 04:26 PM
'small world sarah nev' - i had visions of a duplo / happyland little sarah!!:laughing:

RedDragon
30-03-2010, 04:46 PM
How many times do I have to tell you - there are 74 Sarah Nevs :p

Muffin
30-03-2010, 04:46 PM
'small world sarah nev' - i had visions of a duplo / happyland little sarah!!:laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sarah707
30-03-2010, 05:03 PM
How many times do I have to tell you - there are 74 Sarah Nevs :p

:laughing:

Winnie
30-03-2010, 06:29 PM

:laughing: :laughing: she deserves the accolade, but I’m not sure the children of great Britain would know who she is :p ….of course the Registered Childminders of G Britain would be camping outside the toy shop to buy their very own miniature Sarah :thumbsup:

teacake2
30-03-2010, 06:34 PM
I have a brilliant plan for when OFSTED call, you know in some shops they have the large cut outs of police officers to deter people, well I am going to have a large cut out of Sarah, OFSTED won't dare say anything nasty then, not with our Sarah looking down on them:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Teacake2

The Juggler
30-03-2010, 08:26 PM

:laughing: :laughing: I think there should be one!

Twinkles
30-03-2010, 08:40 PM
I was just checking my facebook and one of my relatives has just added Sarah Neville as a friend. I thought it couldn't poss be the same one but clicked on pic and sure enough there was Sarah.:)
It's such a small world!!

IT'S MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the relative :clapping:

Debb and I have only recently got in touch with each other on FB after years of not really being in contact.
Neither of us realised the other was a childminder. :laughing:

Look forward to catching up with you Debb :thumbsup:

See everyone life could be worse , you could wake up one morning and discover meeeeeeeee as your long lost cousin !!!:laughing: :laughing: