PDA

View Full Version : Press Complaint s Commission re The Sun

venus89
30-03-2010, 12:23 PM
Well I got an email from a man at the PCC regarding my complaint about the Sun reporter calling Ryan's murderers 'Childminders' and he is happy to look into it for me. I've reiterated why I think it's very important to us as a profession - and to parents and parents to be - to me clear the huge difference between illegal child 'care' and Registered Childminding.

I just wanted to say that the email was from a man called Simon Yip and rather than having a tiltle that related to my complaint it just said 'reference' and some numbers - I nearly deleted it thinking it was spam! So please, if you did complain to the PCC as well as the Sun, check your emails carefully

AliceK
30-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Hi

I had one this morning too. I have replied agreeing to clause 1.

I hope they uphold all of us complaining and publish a correction and an apology.

xxxxxxx

venus89
30-03-2010, 12:43 PM
Hi

I had one this morning too. I have replied agreeing to clause 1.

I hope they uphold all of us complaining and publish a correction and an apology.

xxxxxxx

Me too :)

helenlc
30-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Me too.

I also copied in the email I wrote to Andrew Parker at The Sun so they knew exactly why I was aggrieved!!!

The Juggler
30-03-2010, 01:10 PM
I had one too.

venus89
30-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Me too.

I also copied in the email I wrote to Andrew Parker at The Sun so they knew exactly why I was aggrieved!!!

I ccd my Andrew Parker email to them when I first sent it. Has anybody checked if the article is still there yet?