PDA

View Full Version : At pre reg I said i wouldn't be using playroom,but

candy cat
30-03-2010, 11:29 AM
My playroom /office was originally open planned and I couldn't use for minding as office equipment etc, although this was my choice. We then decided to divide it and it is now child friendly for all ages. My question is do I need to inform ofsted that I plan to use this room now?? On my pre reg I am sure she wrote down each room that I would be using etc ?? Although I have no mindees yet:crying: I know inspection will be due...can I just get lady ofsted to register the play room then?? I hope I actually made some sense??:blush:

Thanks cx

Jules27
30-03-2010, 11:35 AM
I think you will beed to contact Ofsted to have this room registered. If at pre reg you stated it wasn't going to be used this will prob say so in your certificate. My youngest son's room was not registered but am now considering registering it so will presumably have to contact Ofsted!!:laughing:

angiemog
30-03-2010, 12:15 PM
You can wait for your inspection if it makes it easier for you. I mentioned to mine that I wanted to start using my upstairs and she said if I can have a look I can update your certificate now. I thought I was going to have to wait a while for another inspection but she did it there and then. x

candy cat
30-03-2010, 08:25 PM
brill thanks cx