PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies_ Burton Latimer -Northants

brillminder
29-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Hi
I live in Burton Latimer nr to Kettering, W ellingborough, Finedon, Isham

Long term Outstanding Childminder 20Years plus experience with a preschool and before/ after school places, Qualifies in all the latest level Certificate in Early Years Foundation Stage
Large Family home with garden and pets, fantastic resources I can collect from most schools , preschools and nurseries in the area.

Please email your requirement to hm.strudwick@ntlworld.com and I will arrange appointment to discuss in more detail
:laughing:

brillminder
24-05-2010, 08:04 PM
One full time/ part time vacancy from July 2010 :)

brillminder
24-05-2010, 08:05 PM
One full time/ part time vacancy from July 2010 :)

brillminder
06-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Hi
I live in Burton Latimer nr to Kettering, Wellingborough, Finedon, Isham

Long term Outstanding Childminder 20Years plus experience with a preschool and before/ after school places, Qualifies in all the latest level Certificate in Early Years Foundation Stage
Large Family home with garden and pets, fantastic resources I can collect from most schools , preschools and nurseries in the area.

Please email your requirement to hm.strudwick@ntlworld.com and I will arrange appointment to discuss in more detail

brillminder
20-05-2012, 09:36 PM
Hi One full or part time Vacancy
I live in Burton Latimer nr to Kettering, W ellingborough, Finedon, Isham