PDA

View Full Version : northants minders - Jones wholesalers

HomefromHome
29-03-2010, 11:44 AM
wasnt sure where to put this really!!!

it's just to let northants minders know about Jones wholesalers in Kings Heath, Northampton. I was told originally by another minder that I couldnt join but have since managed to! You need to prove you are a minder and have a business - so you need a business card or stationary with a letterhead on, an entry in the yellow pages/yell.com (which is free for a one-line entry), and 2 invoices that have the business name and address on - now for this i used invoices for freebie stuff i got for childminding (they have to be within the last 6 months), so like the food safety folder, dfes publications, etc. As i help run 2 groups with sarah32 as well as our own businesses i felt we could really do with this so she has the second card that you get! You have to spend £500 in a year to keep the membership so find another minder who likes to spend!!!!
Sarah - when can we go shopping??!!!???? lol:D

sarah32
29-03-2010, 11:54 AM
wasnt sure where to put this really!!!

it's just to let northants minders know about Jones wholesalers in Kings Heath, Northampton. I was told originally by another minder that I couldnt join but have since managed to! You need to prove you are a minder and have a business - so you need a business card or stationary with a letterhead on, an entry in the yellow pages/yell.com (which is free for a one-line entry), and 2 invoices that have the business name and address on - now for this i used invoices for freebie stuff i got for childminding (they have to be within the last 6 months), so like the food safety folder, dfes publications, etc. As i help run 2 groups with sarah32 as well as our own businesses i felt we could really do with this so she has the second card that you get! You have to spend £500 in a year to keep the membership so find another minder who likes to spend!!!!
Sarah - when can we go shopping??!!!???? lol:D

Very soon:laughing: