PDA

View Full Version : I'm full. yipeee

sarah32
29-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Went down to one mindee end of last year that went also part time after losing my 2 full timers.

Then within 3 months ive taken on 5 part timers, with the last one signing up last week.

Was left with tuesday and thursday and received a phone call friday asking what I had available and said thats all at moment, she said she would ring her boss and see if she could change days and she did, came friday afternoon and happy and signed.:)

Cant believe ive filled all my places and filled every day, was a bit worried about part timers as always had full timers but its great, with the variety, every day is different.

Hoping everyone fills there places soon :)

HomefromHome
29-03-2010, 11:46 AM
i hope you've done your timetable so you know who's in when - in fact do me one too so i know who you got when - this is going to be so confusing!!!! lol

sarah32
29-03-2010, 11:53 AM
i hope you've done your timetable so you know who's in when - in fact do me one too so i know who you got when - this is going to be so confusing!!!! lol

A job for you. lol my secretary because I have no idea:laughing:

HomefromHome
29-03-2010, 11:57 AM
doh. lol - just adapt the birthday one you did!!! and print off lots of mini me pics of all the kids!!! lol