PDA

View Full Version : OK who else is looking after a load of grumpy guts today then??

Pudding Girl
29-03-2010, 10:22 AM
flipping clock changes :rolleyes:

My lot are grumpy as hell, tired, clumsy and stumbling over (and nearly taking the whole paint table with them!! :o) and I wish it were hometime!! They've gone down for a nap/quiet time watching Gruffalo so hoping that after that and some lunch they'll perk up a bit!

ziggy
29-03-2010, 10:32 AM
little ones arent too bed but i feel bit odd, woke up at 4.30 am and couldnt get back to sleep, which is most unusual for me!!!! Just hope i can last out till 5 today

Chimps Childminding
29-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Don't know about yours, but mine are always like that on a Monday. Think they cram so much into the week-end that by Monday they are k********:D

LisaMcNally09
29-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Its me thats the grumpy guts today!!! I cram too much into my weekends and im always tired on a Monday. To make matters worse I have to go to my sister in laws Ann Summers party tonight and i must drink a bottle of wine:laughing: so Im probably gonna feel same tomorrow!!!:panic:

TheBTeam
29-03-2010, 11:37 AM
i think i am getting a head cold, so not feeling so good, same here all a bit grumpy and tired (adults also!), all gone for a nap just now so hoping that gets us through to the afternoon school run!

caz3007
29-03-2010, 12:13 PM
My two LO's were horrid this morning, lots of arguing and spats. They have now both gone home and I have until 3 until I pick up the older ones, hope they arent all arguing :)

solly
29-03-2010, 12:34 PM
I always have grumpy children on a monday. All asleep at the moment so lovely & quiet here

babs
29-03-2010, 04:09 PM
mine are never grumpy on monday morning always full of beans leaping round the place, glad playgroup wears them out ...:D

Daftbat
29-03-2010, 04:11 PM
Its me who feels grumpy - not much sleep last night so not felt too good today. Not had a busy day either which doesn't always help in these situations with me!

the only consolation - i didn't have a nursery run to do today so only got wet twice rather than the three times it would have been:eek:

Heaven Scent
29-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Oh I don't know if any of mine were grumpy this mornign as I didn't have any - My FTer stayed at home with mum until 1 then played for a while before going to bed for a couple of hours up again for a cuddle an play then dad came at 5.30 so all in all not a bad day - got a bit of housework done!! Believe me that is a huge change. I'm on here & all the useful links that people post so much I get nothing done round the house :blush: :blush:

All in all not a bad day!!!

Tina O
29-03-2010, 07:02 PM
quiet day today as my mindees (brothers) have chicken pox :( and are at home xxx I spent all day napping on sofa!:clapping:

pinklady
29-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Mondays are hard work with 2 x 17months 1 x 2yrs 1 x 3yrs made even harder when 3 of them have colds ( one is my ds) and another is allowed to get up at 5am so always arrives at 8am ready for a nap :angry: