PDA

View Full Version : Our Network

manjay
28-03-2010, 07:30 PM
We have recently gained reapproval as a quality assured NCMA CCF network and our picture is in the current issue of Who Minds (minus me I might add:rolleyes: ). We also have the full page feature on UK news focus in this months Child Care Magazine describing what we do as a group.

I know not every Network works in the same way but I have definitely benefited from being a member of ours. The training opportunities are great, we have the ability to become accredited to deliver the Foundation Phase and we have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of the children that are placed with us.

Just thought I would share:D

tulip0803
28-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Well done:clapping:

They don't have networks here:( .

manjay
28-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Well done:clapping:

They don't have networks here:( .

Apparently our council is one of the best for working with NCMA. I know NCMA Cymru are working hard to get them in all areas but not all councils are very receptive:rolleyes: which is really unfair.

nell57
28-03-2010, 07:47 PM
I have recently joined our local ncma network, so looking forward to seeing what I and my setting will gain from it.

Well done on your networks achievement:thumbsup:

Playmate
28-03-2010, 08:20 PM
We had one in Hertfordshire, but it collapsed and unfortunately our LA feel they are to expensive to run :angry: :angry:
We would love to part of a network.

tulip0803
29-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Apparently our council is one of the best for working with NCMA. I know NCMA Cymru are working hard to get them in all areas but not all councils are very receptive:rolleyes: which is really unfair.

I live on the border of 2 counties and neither do them:( . By default I can access the training in both counties because my nearest NCMA group is over the border. Our council is quite good about training & support etc & our NCMA cymru rep is great - maybe one day we will get a network. Shame as I know a child that does not go to meithrin because of severe allergies & their parents do not think their is enough supervision & she will not be given 1 2 1 :( . Network minder would be great for them.