PDA

View Full Version : A little help please...

tulip0803
28-03-2010, 04:22 PM
...I had a possible enquiry by e-mail yesterday - both parents do shifts so different times each week - not a problem I do out of hours care as I worked shifts many moons ago. I am one of the few childminders in area that does this.

She has e-mailed back today saying another childminder has suggested shared care & what do I think about it. In other words I will get stuck with ***** times, so not keen to share care as I have vacancies. I am a few miles off her direct route to work so this is probably someone en-route. Trying to compose e-mail back about continuity of care etc, etc that sounds professional & plausable (not give me child I'm desperate:blush: ) any help with wording please?

sarah707
28-03-2010, 04:53 PM
While I fully understand the benefits of shared care from a parent point of view, offering continuity and consistency for the child is very much the ethos of my childminding service...

Something like that? :D

tulip0803
28-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Bless you Sarah :clapping: xxxxxx

What would we do without you? :cheerleader: That's what I was wanting to say :clapping: . You always know the right way to put it.:thumbsup:

Thank You xxx

Avon
28-03-2010, 05:50 PM
While I fully understand the benefits of shared care from a parent point of view, offering continuity and consistency for the child is very much the ethos of my childminding service...

Something like that? :D

I think you are going to be my hero in the coming months/years!

ajs
28-03-2010, 05:53 PM
I think you are going to be my hero in the coming months/years!

hi avon
you may need to get to the back of the queue though
she is already my hero and the saviour of many of us