Not including ice cream/drinks

Code:

dmj5690vg

aly
27-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Not including ice cream/drinks

Code:

dmj5690vg

silly question but is this eat in or take out :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

RedDragon
27-03-2010, 06:43 PM
I used it for delivery.

I have just checked it says do you want to pick it up or have it delivered. But I will double check for another code if you want an actual voucher to eat in.

TheBTeam
27-03-2010, 07:00 PM
I used it for delivery.

I have just checked it says do you want to pick it up or have it delivered. But I will double check for another code if you want an actual voucher to eat in.

Hi, you must have been posting this as i was phoning them to place an order using a paper voucher for just this offer!

Pizzas alround here very shortly!

RedDragon
27-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Hi, you must have been posting this as i was phoning them to place an order using a paper voucher for just this offer!

Pizzas alround here very shortly!

4 x Boys have had small pizza each - but they look big to me,

I had cheesy nachos - I don't like pizza

4 pieces garlic bread

£17 delivered.

:jump for joy:

TheBTeam
27-03-2010, 07:07 PM
We are greedy, 1 large full house, 1 large pepperoni passion and 1 large meltdown just under £24 delivered!

RedDragon
27-03-2010, 07:22 PM
We never ever used to order pizza and when we moved into a new house, by the bin there were tons of plastic 3 pronged white things - I couldn't work out what they were and it really bugged me - years later when I ordered a pizza I realised they were the dividers in the pizzas :D

TheBTeam
27-03-2010, 07:56 PM
We never ever used to order pizza and when we moved into a new house, by the bin there were tons of plastic 3 pronged white things - I couldn't work out what they were and it really bugged me - years later when I ordered a pizza I realised they were the dividers in the pizzas :D

they look a bit like socket covers, they stop the lid being squashed into the pizza

aly
27-03-2010, 08:00 PM
I used it for delivery.

No thats ok, I just wondered.

RedDragon
27-03-2010, 08:00 PM
they look a bit like socket covers, they stop the lid being squashed into the pizza

Yes, they do look like socket covers lol. The previous house owners owned a take away and took their food home a lot I reckon.