PDA

View Full Version : Mindee wanting partner not me.

aly
26-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Mindee {F** has only been with me a few weeks.
1st week and he was a darling.
2nd was away
3rd week grizzly with teeth {guess the week away confused him**
4th week dad didnt have work so didnt have him
5th week..this week grizzly again dont think it's because he has settled but also with a really bad cold

Today when dad left him he started crying straightaway but I needed to do school run so put him in car....realised I would have been over half an hour early so got backout and he only wanted si :laughing::laughing:

In fact anyone who went out of the room and shut the gate behind them he wanted to be with....but think my partner got a kick out of being wanted lol.

He did call me mum earlier :blush:

Oh and he is only 15 months, and still a darling...dont oyu just love it when you have a fab mindee.

When he cries it is more of a whimper and never screeches, unlike my 7 yo mindee boy grrrrr

Inbetween crying he does smile and laugh so I know he is ok.

babs
26-03-2010, 10:18 PM
all my mindee wanted today was my 18 yr old son he was upstairs and she spent most of the morning shouting him to which he was running up and downstairs , wouldn't eat her snack untill he came sat with her, same at lunch time she told me i was cooking him cheese on toast he dont even like cheese on toast so she settled for cheesey pasta , cucumber sticks ,cherry toms...lol... shouted him to read her a story too... maybe i should set him on as my assistant...:D

aly
26-03-2010, 10:51 PM
all my mindee wanted today was my 18 yr old son he was upstairs and she spent most of the morning shouting him to which he was running up and downstairs , wouldn't eat her snack untill he came sat with her, same at lunch time she told me i was cooking him cheese on toast he dont even like cheese on toast so she settled for cheesey pasta , cucumber sticks ,cherry toms...lol... shouted him to read her a story too... maybe i should set him on as my assistant...:D

im sure debbie said you can offset his pay against tax too.....must read about that again.

but.....

awww so cute, did your 18 yo mind?