PDA

View Full Version : childcare.co.uk

Polly2
26-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Hi all

I have just upgraded to gold on childcare.co.uk using the forum code (thank you pauline :thumbsup: )

Anyway I wanted to ask you all whether you send messages to parents and if you do what do you say?

Thanks xx

RedDragon
26-03-2010, 06:12 PM
This is the message I send:

I am a Gold member of the childcare.co.uk website - this allows me to contact parents who are actively looking for childcare. I am enquiring to see if you have already secured childcare or are still looking. I am a Registered Childminder in the (my village) area. If I am unable to offer you a space I am friends with another Childminder in the village who may be able to offer the Childcare you need- my friend keeps me updated with their availability which means I am able to tell parents looking for Childcare who has spaces etc. (my village) may be too far away from you but I thought I would just let you know as you may not have considered (my village) as an option.

My website address is (website address)

beccas
26-03-2010, 06:31 PM
i do the same i say i run the local network and childminders from several areas attend so we will always know someone who can help.

Polly2
28-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Thanks! I may have to be brave and e mail some parents then :)

aly
28-03-2010, 01:04 PM
polly did you see my message re: mumsnet..you are in barry aren'tyou?

Polly2
28-03-2010, 01:54 PM
No not seen your message - I am near Abergavenny