PDA

View Full Version : Koochi Twin Roadrunner

helenlc
26-03-2010, 02:12 PM
Ok so my pushchair fetish requires me to get another twin pushchair and to make my purchase before the end of this tax year ie in the next few days!!:laughing:

No, seriously, I have a second hand Graco DuoSport which is lovely but the wheels are becoming stuck and temperamental - meaning I want to go one way but both sets of front wheels want to go in opposite directions (to me and themselves!!:laughing: )

I also now have 3 aged 2 and under on different days but sometimes together so need the double and single in the car. The Graco DuoSport is awkward to accomodate in there so want an umbrella twin.

I just want a super light weight one and quite like the look of this one:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0988074/Trail/searchtext%3EKOOCHI+ROAD+RUNNER.htm

The reviews read really good but I just wondered if anyone had any personal experience.

Or other recommendations. I would like it small folding and also as light as possible. I had a Twin Chicco before but it was about 13kgs and I struggled with it weight wise (the Koochi is only 10kgs)

Thanks

Twinklestars
26-03-2010, 02:40 PM
I bought this a few weeks ago and its fab!! Really light and fits into my punto easily - I have a 12 week old (it says 6 months I know but he is comfy enough and always falls to sleep) and I mind an 8 month old and they both love sitting in it.

It folds and unfolds really easily too - its not too bad to push either for a cheapish stroller. Downside is it's not too long for bigger children so legs will dangle - I haven't tried the rain cover yet and the hoods have to be taken off each time but to be honest I use it mostly for quick trips and haven't bothered putting the hood on/off.

Hope this helps

helenlc
26-03-2010, 04:05 PM
I bought this a few weeks ago and its fab!! Really light and fits into my punto easily - I have a 12 week old (it says 6 months I know but he is comfy enough and always falls to sleep) and I mind an 8 month old and they both love sitting in it.

It folds and unfolds really easily too - its not too bad to push either for a cheapish stroller. Downside is it's not too long for bigger children so legs will dangle - I haven't tried the rain cover yet and the hoods have to be taken off each time but to be honest I use it mostly for quick trips and haven't bothered putting the hood on/off.

Hope this helps

Do you mean you have to take the hoods off to fold it?

Other than sounds like a good thing. I was worried about the recline but the youngest I have is 10 mths so not really a problem.

Thanks

Twinklestars
26-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Yes, it won't fold with them on, it doesn't recline much but my 12 week old likes to be sat up anyway and he seems comfy enough.

I think it's fine for the money and had the best reviews of similar pushchairs, comes in a large box so don't panic if you decide to get it!!

helenlc
26-03-2010, 05:40 PM
I like the look of this one now:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/*OFFER*-Hauck-Speed-Sun-Duo-Pushchair---Pooh-Heart-Navy_W0QQitemZ350324445644QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=&rvr_id=&cguid=8a8825a31220a0aad2c06410ff1a978b

I dont like the idea of having to take the hoods of to fold it.

Also, altho I dont have young baby now, I want one that reclines more incase I do in the future.