PDA

View Full Version : just had my first nvq 3 meeting

Tily Bud
18-03-2008, 10:30 PM
and i can honestly say that my head is spinning :eek: it seems as clear as mud x

angeldelight
18-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Haha glad you enjoyed it Cheryl

How is hubby and his new job ?

Angel xx

Tily Bud
18-03-2008, 10:38 PM
i did enjoy it but not because of the course work or the maths and literacy test but the company :D there was myself, hazel and 5 others from my area and we had a good laugh ( nothing to do with the nvq though !! ) .

Marks job is great Angel although he hasnt been paid yet as its monthly so we're finding it a bit of a stretch until next week when he gets paid, also it doesnt help that one of my parents that pays with busy bees vouchers has told me that the voucher will be late due to easter :panic: never mind its only money x

Also he has been doing 12 hour nights - very stressfull with a house of kids but has just rung to say that he going onto days from next tues so at least i will be able to breathe a sigh of relief and not be telling the kids that ' mark is in bed ' all day xx

lovely to see you back xx

angeldelight
18-03-2008, 10:43 PM
My hubby does 12 hour shifts Cheryl so I know what you mean

Lucky for me he sleeps through anything

Bet you cant wait to get paid

Hope he continues to like it

Sounds like you had a good night with Hazel and the others

xxx

Tily Bud
18-03-2008, 10:50 PM
yeah it can be hard but luckily mark is fine when he has got to sleep i think its just me that stresses lol x it will be a lot better him workling days though xx

it was a good evening for laughter - dont know what the tutor thought though :eek: :laughing:

Rubybubbles
19-03-2008, 02:31 PM
glad it went well for you, I was very alone doing mine:(

Tily Bud
19-03-2008, 02:33 PM
oh poor you Emma, was the course near your home or did you have to travel ? are you still doing it ?

the only problem i think we might have is that we laugh so much we might not get the work done :eek:

Tatia
19-03-2008, 05:11 PM
Well good luck! Hope you continue to enjoy your course. I'm just grateful mine is over!

manjay
19-03-2008, 06:18 PM
My assessor was supposed to come this morning to go through everything for me. Unfortunately she fell off her horse at the weekend and so is off work :rolleyes:

I have to wait until after easter now.

amanda xx

Banana
19-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Numeracy test????

Dont say that! I'll never get on the course!

x

Tatia
19-03-2008, 07:31 PM
I didn't have to do any tests at all. Just fill in some registration forms.