PDA

View Full Version : training ????

chewy sweets
26-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Anyone ever doen an nvq level 3 in children's care, learning and development with Aspiration Traning???? Just had a phone call now from thema and a woman's coming out to see me wednesday. Was amazed that it was free! And that i wouldn't need to go to college or anything!
Interested in other peoples experiences with this please! :thumbsup:

beccas
26-03-2010, 12:49 PM
is a a nvq or a cache level 3 they are different. i did nvq and you have to have a assesor come out and watch you work the other you dont you just do assignments

manjay
26-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Not heard of that company. I did my NVQ L3 in CCLD with a local college. Never set foot in the place though. My assessor observed me in my home and I had very little supplementary writing to do:D

Blue Boy
26-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Have just finished my NVQ 3 in CCLD at a local college. Had to do lots of assignments and am sure I rewrote War and Peace. I trhink I would check very carefully that it is a bona fide qualification they are offering, bearing in as of September this year NVQ's are being replaced by a diploma.

Love
Mick xx

TMJ
26-03-2010, 10:50 PM
I am just starting the NVQ3 andthe tutor said that I am starting at the right time because they aree replacing it and the new system would be much ,ore difficult, but the NVQ would still remain valid.
I had to go to the college to do a maths and english test but the rest is done here , some writing but mostly the assessor observing me.