PDA

View Full Version : Multiple CRB checking

Avon
26-03-2010, 10:06 AM
Hi, new to the forum and have found it a WONDERFUL fountain of information - so thank you!!

My question is that has anyone had multiple CRBs going through for various different things in a short space of time and did you find that after the first one went through, were the others fast or take just as long?

I have submitted one for my daughters school so I can listen to reading and will soon be submitting one for the local nursery and one for childminding (when I get to that bit!). I already have a disclosure for Girlguiding UK.

Thanks in advance :D

Fabby
26-03-2010, 10:43 AM
erm, i am not sure but didnt want to read and run! i would of thought the process is the same doing the same checks etc and it just depends on your local police station when it goes to stage 4 on how much of a back log they have on processing the apllications. I have been really lucky and had mine and hubbys crb back within 15 days, at stage foor for only 2 days which i was told will take the longest!!! i rung when i knew it was at stage 4 and spoke to local police station and they told me that they had no back log at all so they are being turned around straight away and they werent wrong there!! what i would do is give the crb place a call and they will be the ones who can best advise u. hth

sarah707
26-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Like Antpop says it depends on how quick your local police are...

My partner has 4 and the last one took the longest!

You can monitor it online here :D

http://www.crb.homeoffice.gov.uk/services/online_tracking_service.aspx

Minstrel
26-03-2010, 10:59 AM
My husbands works for the police based from the very police station that did our checks... and his still took longer than mine! :laughing:

Avon
26-03-2010, 11:12 AM
I think mine will take ages cos I am from a forces family and move around, including an overseas BFPO address.
So I guess being on the system already wont matter!