PDA

View Full Version : so annoying ....

Teresa
18-03-2008, 08:04 PM
:angry: should have had perents of a 6 month old come for a visit to discuss me minding her 5 days a weeks 9 hours aday at 6:30 and guess what ........ they did show i have sat here after working 8am - 6pm waiting for them, my family waiting for me to feed em, don't they think we have other things in our life's then them :mad: i called went to answer machine, so i text saying that it is to late tonight since they are over a hour late and my family are waiting on their tea, and if they still want me to see them then call or text me in the next couple of days.
ok rant over

Monkey1
18-03-2008, 08:07 PM
I hate it when they do that. Look at it like you have had a lucky escape as they are obviously the types of people who will mess you around! x

Teresa
18-03-2008, 08:10 PM
yep can do without that type, wish all parents was like the one i have now she great we get on really well, sometimes she is late either droping off or picking up but always texts to let me know, she turned up this morning with arms full of baby clothes for my daughter who is due to have a baby in the next couple of weeks.

sarah707
18-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Some people have no consideration whatsoever... :(

berkschick
18-03-2008, 08:16 PM
What a nightmare!

Its so rude not to keep an appointment, a quick phonecall costs nothing :angry:

Michelle M
18-03-2008, 08:16 PM
:angry: how annoying I hate it when people dont turn up, maybe there is a genuine reason for them not turning up :blush:

Hope you feel better now its off your chest chick :)

Michelle xx

miffy
18-03-2008, 10:04 PM
It is annoying and disappointing when people don't turn up especially after you've had a long day at work

They may have a genuine reason in which case I'm sure they will call tomorrow but more often you never get to find out why they didn't show

Hopefully there will be plenty of other enquiries

Miffy xx

angeldelight
18-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Sorry to hear they did not show

Angel xx

wendywu
19-03-2008, 09:40 AM
Sad to say this is quite common:(

Banana
19-03-2008, 09:43 AM
You must be really peeved.

I thankfully have not had this happen - everyone has come for the meeting but I have had contracts signed and then them not come which is even worse!! I hope they get back to you and apologise for being so rude!!

xxxx