PDA

View Full Version : Plastic playhouse suggestions

jelly15
24-03-2010, 06:40 PM
I am going to buy a plastic playhouse for the garden soon, what do you all have/recommend and what surface is it best to put it on, decking, patio or lawn.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Pipsqueak
24-03-2010, 06:43 PM
Bodgeit Quickly had some decent sized playhouses in a couple of weeks ago for a decent price

Amaranth
24-03-2010, 07:02 PM
I got mine from Toys R us when it was on sale. Cost me about £40.00
Mine is pink & purple but you can get them in other colours too. It is really sturdy and has not faded at all (i've had it for over 4 years). It is kept in the garden all year and has survived quite a few horrid winters to. Never cracked in the frost.

AliceK
24-03-2010, 08:21 PM
I got mine from Toys R Us too. It's great. I move it around the garden whenever I want a change so during the winter it's usually either on the top patio or outside the back doors but in the summer last year it was on the grass by a hedge. I'm always moving the toys in the garden, I moved the slides at the weekend, just because I was bored of looking at them where they were. The poor kids never know what to expect when they go out :blush:

xxxxx

Helen Dempster
24-03-2010, 08:54 PM
I got mine from Argos, tho it was in the sale last year sometime. It's on the patio area of my garden, rather than the grassed area.

nikim
24-03-2010, 09:11 PM
mine was a little tikes one bought in toys r us 1995!!!! along with a cozy coupe and both still going strong (moved house 4 times) i think they still do the same one

miffy
24-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Mine's a little tykes bought second-hand a few years ago. It's a bit faded now but otherwise as new.

It moves around the garden too, depending on how fed up I get looking at it!

Miffy xx

beerheaven
24-03-2010, 10:22 PM
I too have a Little Tykes playhouse. I bought it 4 years ago and it has not faded at all. It has been played in almost daily and is hardly showing any wear and tear.

Very impressed with Little Tykes products in general. :)