PDA

View Full Version : B&M store bargains!

Polly2
24-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Was in my local B & M store today and spotted stick on mirrors in lovely shapes - butterflies etc, a pack for £1.50!

Also had stick on blackboard for £1.50

They looked fab to me although I didn't get any because I have nowhere to stick them ut thought I would share :clapping:

mandy moo
24-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Oooh, we've got one opening in my local town on saturday, ive wanted the stick on mirror things for ages.
Will go an have a look, thanx

miffy
24-03-2010, 06:22 PM
I have some of those, mine came from Home Bargains.

I stick them up with blutac then take them down when I'm not working.

Miffy xx

jelly15
24-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Never hears of B&M :blush: , so I guess there isn't one in West Wales :( .

sophiemarie
24-03-2010, 07:10 PM
just finished putting them up they look fab :) :)

TheBTeam
24-03-2010, 07:46 PM
We might have one of these opening in our old woolworths shop soon, it says B & M bargains!

Will be keen to go and have a look!

little miss chatterbox
24-03-2010, 08:04 PM
why is it the good offers are always in shops we don't have!!!! I want some of those mirror stickers!

well done on your bargains - hope the little ones enjoy them!

avril
24-03-2010, 08:06 PM
Thank U, I'm going shopping at the weekend so will have a look, I need some mirrors ;)

hop04
24-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Fantastic!:clapping: Just what ive been looking for! Will pop down tomorrow to finish the play room. Thanks for sharing:)

Helen Dempster
24-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Never hears of B&M :blush: , so I guess there isn't one in West Wales :( .

I'm glad I'm not the only one :blush:

jo f
24-03-2010, 09:47 PM
I had the star mirrors to go with the kids rocket pictures, they looked great and kids loved them, but my ds 14mth managed to break the pointy bits off the stars- quite sharp so had to bin them, but been thinking of gettin the butterfly ones look nice for spring and hopefully not as hard to snap off!

Ive seen the blackboard sticker- good idea! I love B&M!:)

I got some little bird feeder tables for the kids to paint at half term were just over a pound each i think.

angiemog
25-03-2010, 06:57 AM
I've seen something similiar in The Range for those that have one nearby. x

PixiePetal
25-03-2010, 07:10 AM

Thanks, I can get to a Range :thumbsup:

will have a look

angiemog
25-03-2010, 07:15 AM
Thanks, I can get to a Range :thumbsup:

will have a look

They are near the mirrors believe it or not. x

sonia ann
25-03-2010, 07:36 AM
They are near the mirrors believe it or not. x

we've got a Range up the road.....off in the car this am I think:clapping:

little miss chatterbox
25-03-2010, 07:42 AM
oh we have a range!!!! guess where I'm going later! Thanks

sandy64
25-03-2010, 08:36 AM
cool thanks il go find bm bargains we have big one at blackpool if anyone wants any i dont mind getting them and posting they sound light enough providing theres any left lol:laughing: :laughing:

Heaven Scent
25-03-2010, 09:17 AM
cool thanks il go find bm bargains we have big one at blackpool if anyone wants any i dont mind getting them and posting they sound light enough providing theres any left lol:laughing: :laughing:
Is this the one in Cleveleys? I used to have to go there every time I went to Blackpool - its huge N its great I like the one in Soouthport too.

Alas We don't have many days out at the seaside now our 2 are all grown up. Its too long a journey there n back to put up with all that bickering :angry:

We have one here in town now but its no where as good - I think Cleveleys is the Best one ever. It was the only one I knew of in 1996 - so it had no choice but to be the best :laughing: :laughing:

doodles
25-03-2010, 09:18 AM
We dont have a b&m or a range. Or anything decent in fact!!!
We have 4 card shops and 8 charity shops though:laughing:

sandy64
25-03-2010, 09:29 AM
cleveleys is still there and southport but theres also one in centre of blackpool and one next to freeport in fleetwood. were not far but usually make a day out of it.

angeldelight
26-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Was in my local B & M store today and spotted stick on mirrors in lovely shapes - butterflies etc, a pack for £1.50!

Also had stick on blackboard for £1.50

They looked fab to me although I didn't get any because I have nowhere to stick them ut thought I would share :clapping:

Thanks for that

Angel xx

The Juggler
27-03-2010, 08:25 AM

we don't have either :crying: :crying: not fair!

manjay
27-03-2010, 09:08 AM
We have them all in our nearest town. Poundland, B & M, Home and Bargains - trouble is I can't stand going there. Prefer to go to Chester which of course doesn't have any:rolleyes:

Heaven Scent
27-03-2010, 10:02 AM
Went there today and got some black board stickers and some heart & star mirrors - going to put them all up in the wendy house. Will control the use of the chalk though. Just want it kept for use on the black board - I don't want them scribbling on the walls as I've painted them and have nice stickers on them plus if they do it out there they may think they can do it in here. MMMMMmmmmmm may need to re-think this now that I've put my idea in print????!!!!???

Also, got the mirrors too - I'd seen them before but they never had any butterfly ones so I got stars and hearts they are definately going inside the wendy house.

Thanks for the prompt..

Polly2
28-03-2010, 12:29 PM
Thats a great idea - putting them up in the play house!

patevans
28-03-2010, 01:19 PM
I have some of those, mine came from Home Bargains.

I stick them up with blutac then take them down when I'm not working.

Miffy xx

didnt think to use blue tack :idea: although I actually cant find my mirrors :rolleyes:

lesley
28-03-2010, 06:48 PM
Many thanks. Put them up in my outside covered area and play shed.

Lesley

SparklingGems
31-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Heading to b&m tomorrow will have a look they sound fantastic

Thanks miffy love the blue tack idea want my house to be mine once kiddies go home

WibbleWobble
31-03-2010, 03:36 PM
We dont have a b&m or a range. Or anything decent in fact!!!
We have 4 card shops and 8 charity shops though:laughing:

we have mobile phone shops and pound shops by the dozen!:panic:

but (dont tell anyone) we do have a waitrose 10 mins away! i know its no good for childminding but its great for treats for the childminder!:laughing:

update....just had a look on the b&m website...there is one in nantwich 20 mins away! hoorah!:clapping:

Hats
31-03-2010, 08:11 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one :blush:

Neither have I!!!:huh:

What does B & M stand for, I'm guessing there isn't one near by but then I could just be having a blonde moment and just can't work out what it stands for!!:blush:

WibbleWobble
31-03-2010, 08:16 PM
We have them all in our nearest town. Poundland, B & M, Home and Bargains - trouble is I can't stand going there. Prefer to go to Chester which of course doesn't have any:rolleyes:

wrexham? (or as we used to call it rectum)

Hats
31-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Neither have I!!!:huh:

What does B & M stand for, I'm guessing there isn't one near by but then I could just be having a blonde moment and just can't work out what it stands for!!:blush:

Just looked on internet and see B & M is the actual name so I was in a sense being totally blonde!!:blush:
Sadly not a store anywhere near me as they look great!:(