PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies, Tividale, Oldbury

sharon dunne
24-03-2010, 05:31 PM
I have vacancies for children one year and above.

Full or part time vacancies available.

Please contact me for availability.

Sharon

sharon dunne
24-04-2010, 10:57 AM
My name is Sharon and I am a Ofsted Registered Childminder and live in the Tividale area. I have 2 boys aged 13 and 9 years.

I work from a happy secure home environment and currently have vacancies available for children 1 - 12 years.

I provide outings to the park, library, ball pits, surestart centres, local farm, playgroups etc. Local library within walking distance.

I also offer drop off and pick up from Oakham Primary & Grace Mary Primary & Rounds Green School depending on time of day.

I'm registered to provide care for 6 children under the age of eight years.

My aim is to provide development, educational and social skills using play and fun activities.

************************************************** *********************************************
Introduction to Childminding 2008

Paediatric First Aid 2008

Managing a Childminding Business - May 2009

Child protection Safeguarding Overview - June 2009

Certificate of Excellence Quality Audit Toolkit - August 2009

Positive Behaviour Management - February 2010

I regularly attend courses to update my knowledge.
************************************************** **********************************************

I am available Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm and I also cover school holidays .

I currently have full time/part time vacancies available.

Please post me a message or contact me.

sharon dunne
24-04-2010, 11:08 AM
My name is Sharon I am a Ofsted Registered Childminder and live in the Tividale area where i live with my Husband and 2 boys aged 13 and 9 years.

I work from a happy secure home environment and currently have vacancies available for children 1-5 years.

I provide outings to the park, surestart centres, local farm, playgroups library (which is in walking distance).

I also offer drop off and pick up from Oakham Primary & Grace Mary Primary & Rounds Green School.

I'm registered to provide care for 6 children under the age of eight years.

Bus Route 120