PDA

View Full Version : I'm very sad...

Jelly Baby
24-03-2010, 12:09 PM
Mindee just gone..had her around 2 years and her last day today :(

I picked her up this morning and she was stood there with a big bag of pressies..chocolates a lovely card, reference and a framed pic of little one holding a piece of card saying 'Holly i will miss you'..this made me cry which ive never done infront of her.

Fab mindee and will really miss her loads. :(

desiderata
24-03-2010, 12:12 PM
Awww sending you hugs. xx What a sweet thing to do tho why cant they all be like that.xx

little_gems
24-03-2010, 12:43 PM
thats so nice hope u have a good day!!!

Avon
24-03-2010, 12:46 PM
awwwwww thats so lovely! I am sure you are gonna miss her loads (hug).

jelly15
24-03-2010, 12:52 PM
I do feel for you, mindee left last week and although she had only been with me a matter of months I am going to miss her dreadfully.

TheBTeam
24-03-2010, 01:05 PM
I have had a few over the years that it has been hard to say goodbye to, and others i cant wait to go!:laughing:

Sounds like a lovely present to have given you, hope they will be replaced by others who you become just as fond of.

Jelly Baby
24-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Thanks ladies the house just feels so empty and quiet! Looking at the toys she left out and the pens etc and knowing they are going to be packed away for a few weeks now is odd! Can't really get my head round it as was in such a routine..even picking her up in the mornings will seem odd as i picked her up..will prob go there monday out of habit!
Mum cried and asked if we could still meet though so hopefully still see her!

The Juggler
24-03-2010, 02:07 PM
aww hon, it's awful when they leave isn't it (when it's not a relief that is!). sending hugs.

Helen Dempster
24-03-2010, 02:41 PM

I picked her up this morning and she was stood there with a big bag of pressies..chocolates a lovely card, reference and a framed pic of little one holding a piece of card saying 'Holly i will miss you'..this made me cry which ive never done infront of her.

That almost made ME cry, so I can imagine how YOU felt!!!! How lovely though.

Sending hugs.

mandy moo
24-03-2010, 05:10 PM

So know how you feel,:(
My only mindee left a couple of weeks ago, the week he was due to leave he had pneumonia and i didnt get to see him:(
I got a knock on the door, on what should have been his last day, to see a courier driver standing there with a box, I thought it very odd, as I hadnt ordered anything,
brought it in and rang hubbie to see if he'd ordered anything in my name, No he said, open it..
So I did inside was a lovley, lined, wicker basket, full of diffrent kinds of fruit and a 'note' from little one to say he'd miss me..
Hes coming to visit tomorrow after mum finishes work, to give MY boys their easter eggs:)

Mollymop
24-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Aww how sad. :( I am gonna feel the same way when my little one leaves in july - would have had her for 2 years almost and she is really attached.
She only lives up the road so I sure I will see her in the future - but mum is ok, but doesn't open up much and likes privacy - she was on about moving back to London, going abroad to live, etc, so I dont' know if I will always see her... or if she'll remember to tell me when she moves, etc... who knows

hugs to you - hope you will get to still see her now and again x

Mookins
24-03-2010, 08:06 PM
:crying: ....aaaaw so sad
x x x

Desi-101
25-03-2010, 12:20 AM
I'm just brushing off my tear!...its now spread to my other eye :) :crying: loadsa hugs xx

angeldelight
26-03-2010, 10:58 PM

Hope you are ok

Sending you hugs

Angel xx

cherry
30-03-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm saying goodbye to my 11 year old tomorrow. I've looked after him for 7 years.

It's going to be very hard.

tracey36
30-03-2010, 03:42 PM
aawww its awful when they leave but what a lovely thing they did for you :)

patevans
30-03-2010, 03:42 PM
awww big (((hugs))) x